Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

Sorry, but I don't think you were searching for Lewis's insights and just happened to stumble onto a communist YouTube channel.

It rather begs the question: Why are you seemingly endorsing a disgusting, murderous ideology that has thus far resulted in the murder of more than 100 million people, and impoverished the lives of hundreds of millions more?

😂 So Martin lewis is a communist :bigemo_harabe_net-163: well the Mail might resort to those tactics  if they are pushed any further down the plank . They like making stories up to deflect.
But seriously  my lord it hurts Ken doesn’t it when it shows just how bad Brexit Britain is performing and it’s bad very bad and there is l lot worse to come for you.

You shout about a democracy here is some more democracy for ya !!

Labour's plan to hold a "no confidence" vote in Boris Johnson and the government has been blocked by ministers, who control the House of Commons timetable.

Downing Street said it would allow time for a vote of no confidence in the government, but not the prime minister.

A spokesman said the PM had already said he would quit and a vote would not be a "valuable use" of MPs' time.

Its more like a fascist dictator in number 10  I ain’t moving !! and you voted for him .

And the civil war happenings directly in front of our eyes it’s fascinating don’t you think,  it’s better than watching a repeat of the muppet show .😂 It’s what you call a failing government in meltdown .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still posting other people's opinion clod 🙄

We dont vote for prime ministers in this country they come by default ,and how do you know who voted for what?

Better to have a failing government than a failed opposition đŸ€­

The difference is that failing government could (but unlikely if sunak becomes pm) get better but a failed opposition would still be the opposition

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

38 minutes ago, big_cod said:

😂 So Martin lewis is a communist :bigemo_harabe_net-163: well the Mail might resort to those tactics  if they are pushed any further down the plank . They like making stories up to deflect.
But seriously  my lord it hurts Ken doesn’t it when it shows just how bad Brexit Britain is performing and it’s bad very bad and there is l lot worse to come for you.

You shout about a democracy here is some more democracy for ya !!

Labour's plan to hold a "no confidence" vote in Boris Johnson and the government has been blocked by ministers, who control the House of Commons timetable.

Downing Street said it would allow time for a vote of no confidence in the government, but not the prime minister.

A spokesman said the PM had already said he would quit and a vote would not be a "valuable use" of MPs' time.

Its more like a fascist dictator in number 10  I ain’t moving !! and you voted for him .

And the civil war happenings directly in front of our eyes it’s fascinating don’t you think,  it’s better than watching a repeat of the muppet show .😂 It’s what you call a failing government in meltdown .

Nobody could possibly be stupid enough to conflate a communist YouTube channel, with the suggestion that all of their guests are communists - and yet, somehow, you managed it.

And then, you go on to suggest that Boris is somehow a "fascist dictator", which takes a very special level of stupid!

Paul, you consistently demonstrate that you don't understand basic economics, or politics, and that you have utter contempt for democracy.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Damn that brexit ,whats the price of chicken in INDIA😂

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

14 hours ago, Ken L said:

Nobody could possibly be stupid enough to

A few years ago I would have agreed with that statement, oh how times change.

I see the May ONS figures are in and surprise surprise the economic forecasters have got it wrong again. The predicted fall of U.K. GDP that month did not happen. The data still shows the U.K. GDP growth to be the best in the G7 for 2021, how fecking embarrassing for those who ran around like chicken licken with their (NOT There) tales of the sky falling in! Oh how I miss the chuckles that Phone and I enjoyed over those posts.

But there’s (NOT Theirs) more, U.K. exports to the EU jumped to £16.4billion in April 2022 the highest level since 1997 and have exceeded imports. Does anybody remember when I was saying the figures were skewed by “The Rotterdam Effect?” I do. Prior to Brexit a sale to a non EU Country, transshipped through Rotterdam was recorded as a sale to the EU when it obviously wasn’t, but the figures kept people of limited intellect happy for years!

And on currency, we’ll look at that, the MSM are not going to tell you that the € has fallen to parity with the $ Oh dear!

Looks like Brexit is wrecking the EU economy, perhaps the EU should apply to join the UK. đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

The mindless morons who believe everything they read in the press are surely ( not surly) embarrassed, They’re (not their) going to have to consider They’re (not there) options to make the people over there (not their) look at what they’re (not there) doing.

Their, They’re, There. 

My heart bleeds for you. (Not quite true.)

Edited by Huge_Vitae
Forgot one.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

At London Heathrow, the chaos has gotten so intense—between the interminable security queues, rampant flight delays and cancellations, and too few luggage handlers to match travelers with their bags—that the airport has taken the drastic move of limiting airline ticket sales until it can get its act together.

It may be the most prominent example of airport dysfunction in this summer of travel hell, but it’s hardly the worst. According to newly released data from Hopper Inc, the Goldman-backed online travel agency whose roots are in aviation and big data, Heathrow doesn’t even rank among Europe’s worst 10 airports for delays this month. It falls 15th on that list, with an average of 51% of its flights being delayed since the beginning of July

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 7/13/2022 at 11:00 AM, chesters1 said:

Still posting other people's opinion clod 🙄

We dont vote for prime ministers in this country they come by default ,and how do you know who voted for what?

Better to have a failing government than a failed opposition đŸ€­

The difference is that failing government could (but unlikely if sunak becomes pm) get better but a failed opposition would still be the opposition

Chestnuts what a plonker , a failing  opposition 😂 very strange that but in the opinion polls and recent bu- elections you must have been asleep but as usual your in total denial .

So the fact is you voted for an ultra incompetent government not me you which not only makes you a fool but a loser as well how’s that  grab ya .

Fact “ Inflation we are still on course for the 11-12% minimum??? the highest in the G7 .thats Brexit Britain bottom of the league , and YOU voted for it enjoy it you got everything you voted for and obviously you never saw it coming  fool you .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

23 hours ago, Ken L said:

We are still higher don’t worry Ken !! Can interest rates hit 5% now that would be something.

Your pal here has a few skeletons hidden .😁 and as Soon as she is nominated out they will come .

Is Andre Marr a communist because he think breitbart is a far right loony channel .

Brexit won the Tory’s last election and it will lose for them Johnson was just the start .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Chestnuts what a plonker , a failing  opposition 😂 very strange that but in the opinion polls and recent bu- elections you must have been asleep but as usual your in total denial .

So the fact is you voted for an ultra incompetent government not me you which not only makes you a fool but a loser as well how’s that  grab ya .

Fact “ Inflation we are still on course for the 11-12% minimum??? the highest in the G7 .thats Brexit Britain bottom of the league , and YOU voted for it enjoy it you got everything you voted for and obviously you never saw it coming  fool you .

So, how do you think inflation could have been avoided, and what would you do to fix it?