Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Its choice not brexit ,nothing is stopping people going abroad you prove that yourself ,if they CHOOSE to go via france they get what they deserve FRENCH people! And a spiteful EU trying to punish them . I i were in charge of dover i would just wave every vehical through if the frogs cant be bothered to do it ,**** them!

And what about the enormous lorry park jammed to the hilt with  wagons carrying  food , building materials engine parts etc etc etc all adding extra costs to you .

Your brexit is hitting right where it hurts in the pocket it’s  Brexit  hooked up Britain .

And the  port  of Dover begged for Extra funds two years ago  asking for 33m off this tory brexit government to try and revamp the customs and border control but they were denied and here we are !!! Shafing the British people again and again  , they have no shame !!! But they have been found out .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They put in more booths when the french asked its the frogs not using them thats the problem ,boris will be ok though dont worry !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

And what about the enormous lorry park jammed to the hilt with  wagons carrying  food , building materials engine parts etc etc etc all adding extra costs to you .

Your brexit is hitting right where it hurts in the pocket it’s  Brexit  hooked up Britain .

And the  port  of Dover begged for Extra funds two years ago  asking for 33m off this tory brexit government to try and revamp the customs and border control but they were denied and here we are !!! Shafing the British people again and again  , they have no shame !!! But they have been found out .

You do realise that the problem is nothing to do with the Port of Dover?

It's to do with the French.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Strange vehicles coming into the country are not effected at dover 🤔 thats the bit under our control

PS boris will be fine 😉

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Its choice not brexit ,nothing is stopping people going abroad you prove that yourself ,if they CHOOSE to go via france they get what they deserve FRENCH people! And a spiteful EU trying to punish them . I i were in charge of dover i would just wave every vehical through if the frogs cant be bothered to do it ,**** them!

If only the French were bothered in checking validity of illegals coming here to our wonderful independent Isle. Of course the French orchestrated this, to blame it on this side is Putin esque propaganda. 

So....who do we want Liz or the guy that will lose the next election?😔

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately the present system dictates a few thousand get to elect one of two selected by a score of people .I think the outcome would be far different if the members got to vote on the original 6.

Whoever it is from any party you will still get a party dictating what mp's do rather than their electors want!

Your going to get an Asian Arthur Daley or a woman who makes teresa may look animated ,thats considered the cream of the tories 🤣 still its better than a gormless starmer though 😂 Another idiot that believes "net zero" is attainable and will ruin the country trying to do it !

Politics is corrupt they will never get my vote until it does as it's told and serve those that elect them not themselves!

Edited by chesters1

15 hours ago, Ken L said:

You do realise that the problem is nothing to do with the Port of Dover?

It's to do with the French.

It’s like somebody  shooting somebody with a gun and blaming the gun 😂 is this one of the benefits of brexit !!!!!!!!
No it’s to do with brexit not the french !! and as many drivers stuck in the massive jams were saying Brexit  brexit brexit brexit . Did we have this before brexit NO !!!!!! Those drivers know exactly what the problem is you have to have your passport stamped now and that’s the problem no passport stamping before brexit !!!! and now it’s just pain pain and more pain and there loads more to come .Infact all summer long  millions and millions are going to get it in the neck sat cooking in there cars , wagons etc etc .

As this government won a massive majority with brexit back in 2019 , they are going to be destroyed in the next general election  because of brexit

And the more they keeping shouting brexit the more damage they are doing to themselves .The writing is on the wall .

https://mobile.twitter.com/gmb/status/1551442293458182145

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

52 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s like somebody  shooting somebody with a gun and blaming the gun 😂 is this one of the benefits of brexit !!!!!!!!
No it’s to do with brexit not the french !! and as many drivers stuck in the massive jams were saying Brexit  brexit brexit brexit . Did we have this before brexit NO !!!!!! Those drivers know exactly what the problem is you have to have your passport stamped now and that’s the problem no passport stamping before brexit !!!! and now it’s just pain pain and more pain and there loads more to come .Infact all summer long  millions and millions are going to get it in the neck sat cooking in there cars , wagons etc etc .

As this government won a massive majority with brexit back in 2019 , they are going to be destroyed in the next general election  because of brexit

And the more they keeping shouting brexit the more damage they are doing to themselves .The writing is on the wall .

Between 1996 and the end of 2007 Operation Stack (stacking lorries in Kent due to the French restricting passage through the border due to strikes or inadequate staffing) was implemented 95 times for a total of 145 days.

It has continued to be implemented intermittently since them, and it is being implemented now.

The reason is always the same. It's not Brexit. It's the French and their fuc*ery.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

Between 1996 and the end of 2007 Operation Stack (stacking lorries in Kent due to the French restricting passage through the border due to strikes or inadequate staffing) was implemented 95 times for a total of 145 days.

It has continued to be implemented intermittently since them, and it is being implemented now.

The reason is always the same. It's not Brexit. It's the French and their fuc*ery.

Don’t forget to tune in tonight Ken the muppet show starts at 8 pm , This continuing pantomime   has done the conservative party more damage  than  putting  Boris Johnson in charge  !!! 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, big_cod said:

The nationalisation of water, energygrids and the Royal Mail would save UK households £7.8bn a year and pay for itself within seven years, according to new academic research.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nationalise-royal-mail-energy-water-savings-bills-national-grid-a9203636.html

Ah bless, you must be so disappointed that Sir Keir has decided to abandon pledges on nationalising rail, mail, water and energy firms - although he may have already U-turned on rail.