Russia and Fishing decision

BoldBear

We probably already have the Russian Nuclear protocol codes to blow them up pre launch!!

They're not the sharpest knives in the Drawer!!

• Haha 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Just like america has ours and their satellites guide them aswell ,we just look after them for them ! The word "independent" is a political term not reality

I think russia could just point them in the right direction and light the touch paper and turn america into a granite work top ! And america would return the favour both countries are big enough so the ruling elite and their fags could hide away while their people fry ,why would they care?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 minutes ago, corydoras said:

Maybe if Trump and our own beloved leader had not been so busy massaging Putin's glans penis with their uvulas we might not be in this mess We should never have allowed Russian gangsters and criminals to buy property and football teams in this country.

Are you referring to Abramovitch (sp?) purchasing Chelsea in 2003 when BLiar was Bush’s puppet.

Why do your posts normally contain references to genitalia, have you an unhealthy fixation?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its the lack of oxygen living in that lofty garret ,were dooomed he mutters to tight to light a candle .He will be ok when the power goes what goes around comes around ,he came from a but n ben we were to poor to afford heating lol we will be ok !

Yes he does mention genitalia  i hope its distaste rather than bad taste but its the 21st century whatever floats your boat as they say.I think i am straight but i once saw a young man with a magnificent beard and felt something ,it may have been fleas i havnt much experience in that sector

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Are you referring to Abramovitch (sp?) purchasing Chelsea in 2003 when BLiar was Bush’s puppet.

Why do your posts normally contain references to genitalia, have you an unhealthy fixation?

What about, what about, what about. When are you going to get it through your thick skull. that I DO NOT support ANY political party. YOU are the chumps that get out of bed on a Thursday morning and give these oxygen thieves validation..

We should also not have been paying the Russian c@nt to put our satellites into space. We should have our own rockets but of course that would mean the Tories investing money in this country rather than giving it there criminal friends that launder the dirty Russian money.

You voted for the Wurzel Gummage tribute act. YOU own it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

How can you bear to live here? Is it being so happy that keeps you going on a daily basis?

you not voting for them doesn’t make your previous statement correct though does it?

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Its the lack of oxygen living in that lofty garret ,were dooomed he mutters to tight to light a candle .He will be ok when the power goes what goes around comes around ,he came from a but n ben we were to poor to afford heating lol we will be ok !

Yes he does mention genitalia  i hope its distaste rather than bad taste but its the 21st century whatever floats your boat as they say.I think i am straight but i once saw a young man with a magnificent beard and felt something ,it may have been fleas i havnt much experience in that sector

"I'm Martin - (but I can be anybody you want me to be) - Did you see the "Choirboys Film??

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

6 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

"I'm Martin - (but I can be anybody you want me to be) - Did you see the "Choirboys Film??

Bloody brilliant film Martin but I don’t think it’s been aired for some considerable time, can’t think why.

10 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

No ? I do science fiction its hard to pick holes in the future ,i hate drama its full of holes and only in films do cops solve every crime!

Dont like this modern pc crap on tv where every family has a black father and chinese and asian children ,i feel i abused my family by being white and fathering white kids 😟

Choirboys ? Why would i watch an australian group? Saying that " down under" was ok at the time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Bloody brilliant film Martin but I don’t think it’s been aired for some considerable time, can’t think why.

One can watch it whenever one desires on YouTube.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote