Fuel prices...

Whitty

Plenty of paraffin (we get power cuts even when the unions are not trying to close down their workers places of  work) lots of tilly and other pressure lamps ,stocked up with calor gas for the cooker and fridges and heaters ,bring it on we dont have to buy anything if the prices rise above what i am prepared to pay ,look to yourself you will be the ones forking out the money frying those cheap eggs and mountain oysters for your " clients" 🤣 I bet Trillos is rubbing their hands when they see you pull up in the car park and the prices double just for you ," just tell him its brexit they whisper to each other ,the chump believes anything hes the gullible fool that puts extra cash in our pockets " 😂

Clod on entering " **** me the prices just jumped up 300% as i entered"

Manager "its brexit old chap"

Clod "**** me ok take me money"

Manager "right the idiots gone put the prices down to normal"🤣 "Phone up phil at the garage Chris says hes on his way and gary at the greengrocers and fred at the butchers " theres money to be made the clown is in town 🤣

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/30/2022 at 8:06 PM, Blackbird said:

Diesel powered power stations really? Can't see it, the only way to satisfy demand is good old nuclear..in fact the SNRs, small nuclear reactors are now being rolled out, cheaper than the old big reactors. 

Economy 7 ..I was in the Electrical supply business and this tariff was mainly for heating storage heaters, God help us if anything defined the 70s and 80s it was those useless things, cold when you needed them and hot when you didn't . 7p per kw hour as opposed to 10p trouble is folk don't understand what a unit of electricity, or more so a thermal unit of gas. And as for water who does? 

Back to fuel there has to be a cut in duty, but I fear for those who genuinely are going to suffer.

Mind you as a kid I used to wake up on cold winter days with ice on the inside of my bedroom window, and we were as fit as butchers dogs! 

The poor chestnuts the man who is immune to reality . Your Canadian flour to much gluten in it for me  very high in gluten we will miss that .

Calor gas so what you got a dozen bottles round the back ??? you will need them seen the price of Calor gas . Calories Gas profits have rocketed you will need to buy some at some point you do know that 😳 or in your world  you will magic it 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why will you miss canadian flour? Its still available !unlike american spring flour the canadians dont restrict their sales by inflating their prices for nothing more than excuses (does america want to send anything abroad?)

I have some big red containers down the yard 3 were given to me when the nearby neighbour had a gas main installed and i had a couple of my own so plenty for a year or so, gas fridges are pretty easy on gas unlike running on electric .if the prices go to high i will aquire some theres plenty of calor gas household tanks about and i have the connectors to do it 

If canadian has to much gluten for you use 50% brown rice flour ,nice loaf and easier to digest no one will notice.

This is the first house we have lived in with mains gas we are VERY experienced in doing without it ,as for electric its pretty easy to get round it but not easy to do it quickly as if the prices shot up completely out of reason and unaffordable overnight but for us pensioners with a few brain cells to fill in forms and play the system the government is VERY generous and i dont have to trade fish for beef unlike some theres no HMRC interest for me and i paid off my overdraft a month ago as i predicted rates rising  so no interest rises for me, i pity those with loans of any type with those excuses driving up the rates with the gullible encouraging it .

I can see all those "preppers" all over the world laughing at the stupid who see nothing and do less than nothing to slow global wobblings in the system that control us

Some mock those Amish lot but i bet they wish they were Amish when the **** hits the fan 😉 the amish only have wind powered fans so **** can hit it when the power goes down 🤣

As for britain if you put all your eggs in one basket as previous governments have you lose the lot when the handle breaks as it is now .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

22 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Why will you miss canadian flour? Its still available !unlike american spring flour the canadians dont restrict their sales by inflating their prices for nothing more than excuses (does america want to send anything abroad?)

I have some big red containers down the yard 3 were given to me when the nearby neighbour had a gas main installed and i had a couple of my own so plenty for a year or so, gas fridges are pretty easy on gas unlike running on electric .if the prices go to high i will aquire some theres plenty of calor gas household tanks about and i have the connectors to do it 

If canadian has to much gluten for you use 50% brown rice flour ,nice loaf and easier to digest no one will notice.

This is the first house we have lived in with mains gas we are VERY experienced in doing without it ,as for electric its pretty easy to get round it but not easy to do it quickly as if the prices shot up completely out of reason and unaffordable overnight but for us pensioners with a few brain cells to fill in forms and play the system the government is VERY generous and i dont have to trade fish for beef unlike some theres no HMRC interest for me and i paid off my overdraft a month ago as i predicted rates rising  so no interest rises for me, i pity those with loans of any type with those excuses driving up the rates with the gullible encouraging it .

I can see all those "preppers" all over the world laughing at the stupid who see nothing and do less than nothing to slow global wobblings in the system that control us

Some mock those Amish lot but i bet they wish they were Amish when the **** hits the fan 😉 the amish only have wind powered fans so **** can hit it when the power goes down 🤣

As for britain if you put all your eggs in one basket as previous governments have you lose the lot when the handle breaks as it is now .

Now you just said you have paid off your overdraft , now that’s tells me your obviously not flush nothing wrong with that the majority aren’t flush in this country .

As for gas we have no gas in this village no gas mains .I bought plenty of kerosene when it was cheap it went down to 20p a litre 90p + now .

Log burner keeps us all very warm when needed Tons of wood here as much as you want .

As for  trading fish for beef no boat now sold it after 30+ years top of the tree . Semi retired now and back in hospitality with costs rocketing at the hotel . So  no fish of my boat but I can get it anytime for nothing off the lads plus I get  all my meat products at cost price so not so bad eh

You predicted interest rates increase???  but what about everybody else the average Mortgage increasing by £6000 a year plus heating , lighting , food , car , petrol , diesel where does it end the public are getting shafted beyond  all recognition. And sadly to say not all but most of it is self inflicted .and sticking plasters won’t work as the money markets told this government exactly that .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the 70's

Predicting ? Dont people realise if you live in a bubble it can pop? To many got cheap loans instead of toughing it out now they will  realise they made a mistake .I didnt bother paying off my overdraft because it was cheap enough tio ignore but i looked ahead and saw that changing and took action .Events rarely catch me out i prepare for them all including death .hopefully most wont occur but time preparing for is cheap and entertaining ,i just love planning for the worst my only fear is most wont happen now wheres my zombie masher?

Edited by chesters1

The tories are playing a clever game ,if they get kicked out THEY leave a letter saying "There is no money" and labour has to sort it out 🤣 once the voters get sick of labour they will vote tory or liberal

The Parties don't give a crap the 3 will still be there whatever happens and its the political parties that only care for themselves not the voters and idiotic gullible voters that believe their spiel cannot see it, they deserve what they get😂

Caught a labour spokesman saying the tax cuts should be reversed ,so to get at the tiny amount of rich people they hate they want to punish everyone else ,nice lot indeed ! What next reverse the extra money being handed out as cost of living payments because a few ultra rich get it ,sick indeed

Edited by chesters1

Three things the media aren’t telling you today.

1) Labour (&EU for that matter) claims that energy producers are sitting on 170 billions of profit are false and misleading.

2) ONS stats published today prove the U.K. is NOT in recession as predicted by BOE and others, par for the course really since they never get predictions correct.

3) Performance of £, US$ and EU€ show without doubt that decline of £ has nothing to do with Budget or Brexit.

9BF7921B-FFC2-4C8E-B6A8-D6E8E65E0D07.jpeg

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

The latest polls put a wipe out for the Conservatives if there was a general election  today .

Liz Truss is a walking disaster for the Conservative party and they will not recover by the 2024 or before general election that is a racing certainty.12 years of crushing the U.K. economy will soon be over .

Now if you want to make some easy money get your bets on now my £10,000 in on at 3/4 a very  good bet indeed .

B778DFBF-D253-430E-8BFD-1B331712462F.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg