Fuel prices...

Whitty

Now if you put France and Germany’s increase on energy together it still doesn’t match our projected increases. And Norway state owned oil and gas has made over £100 billion this year alone iThis government certainly did their homework 😂 excellent planning which turns out to be zero .

Remember we export gas 😂 except in winter we import energy by the load .and we import  40% of our gas to fire our power stations up which leaves the U.K. vastly vulnerable to sky high gas prices , and with the weak pound it’s going to cost you even more . So stand by the **** is about to hit the fan mega style in Brexitland .

The Office for National Statistics said this week that UK natural gas prices rose nearly 96% in the year to July, while electricity prices are up 54%.

Annual consumer price inflation for gas and electricity in the United Kingdom is forecast to soar to an average of around 80% this year, compared to an average of 40% across the 19 countries that use the euro, analysis from Deutsche Bank shows

Brexitshit Britain  the land of **** and debt .

Now brexitshit has shafted countless businesses that’s official and  we have lost count . And now in Kent another casualty a brewery feeling  the real cost of Brexshit. Just another nail in the  coffin in Brexshit land .

Brexit: Tenterden brewery says new export rules have hit sales

HE OLD DAIRY BREWERY
Image caption, 
Industry experts say it can now cost £400 to export 12 bottles of beer to the EU

A Kent brewery says it has seen a 95% drop in export sales since the UK left the EU.

The Old Dairy Brewery in Tenterden says extra paperwork, customs checks and transport rules are to blame.

A body which represents beer exporters says export costs are now so high, small breweries cannot even afford to send samples to trade fairs.

The government said its export strategy will help small companies sell abroad through free trade deals.

Virginia Hodge, export manager at the Old Dairy Brewery, said: "They say that Brexit has been done, and so have we .

"It may have been done, but there's no solutions to these scenarios," she said. 

"How do I get my samples to a trade show? How do I get my samples to importers?

"There's no solutions to these critical barriers for us to export our beer."

Another company shafted on top of thousands more , it’s not sustainable as Britain lays in ruins .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-62690456

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Blame the great reset!

You WILL own nothing and you WILL be happy! penalties for not being so to be anounced .Our masters want us to live in the middle ages again .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I see the s**t is apparently going to hit the fan.....AGAIN! I've been waiting years, wish it would bloody hurry up. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure Cod's s**t comes from a bull.

Edited by *Ant*

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Grab that **** ,put it in a can and use the gas as a candel

Clods doom and gloom is most peoples normal ,if a price "goes through the roof " its 4p, if stocks and shares "plummet" its a fraction of a percent 🤣still if he believes his own rubbish hes easy to manipulate and dim ,wait we KNOW that ! ...every time he posts😂

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, *Ant* said:

I see the s**t is apparently going to hit the fan.....AGAIN! I've been waiting years, wish it would bloody hurry up. :rolleyes:

Do you write for a newspaper Paul? Your sensationalistic way of putting things, suggest yes, but the ideas behind them suggest that you merely copy it from the media rags that you approve of.

I too watch the news and will amend one of your claims, from, "Farmers shouting today about a no deal brexit and its affects".

To, 'Some farmers have been speaking out about a no deal Brexit and it's affects', and will add, 'they have been speaking out about the same thing for some time'. 

You forgot to mention that in the same report, farmers, especially those on the border of NI and Eire, were more concerned about the delays caused by uncertainty, than the actual, eventual outcome.

Can you see, a difference in tone, Paul? One just presents the facts, and leaves the readers to form their own opinions, by adding it to reports from other varied sources, and from their own experiences . The other, (your seemingly preferred method}, attempts to lead the reader into visualising hordes of pitchfork yeilding, tractor riding farmers, shouting and waving banners in protest. Oops, hang on, this is the UK, not France, so maybe at least holding regular public protests, and ocassionally shouting 'boo', and 'swine' to those in the other camp. 

The Government mostly has a duty to lead, but also to listen to the people as to which direction they should be going. 

We had a referendum, and the people of the UK said leave, by a small percentage majority, but still leave. The UK Parliament had a vote and decided to implement Article 50, by a massive majority, I can't be arsed looking it up, but I think it was around 480 for, 80 something against. In 2017, we had an (ill timed) General election, the results of which were a decisive win for the parties with leave Europe in their manifesto. Incidentally, if you say I have voted Tory, by voting to leave, then (using your own logic}, you voted leave by voting Labour in the General election.

When in the middle of discussing/bartering over a deal, then it's hardly conducive to getting the best result, if you lay all your cards on the table at the start. If you were trying to sell something, would you publicly emphasise all the negatives about your product before stating the positives? As I said before, if you actually think about a subject then you can visualise at least most of the negatives for yourself, so don't need it to be published. Some disgruntled prick will probably 'leak' it anyway.

This is why we find ourselves in the situation we are. From the pre-referendum days the remain camp have continued to emphasise the assumed negatives about leaving, and hardly stressed any assumed positives. This has led to much of the remain camp, going almost apoplectic with fear and rage, over a possible (note the word, possible), outcome, ie project fear. (Now where on here have I read about gullible people swallowing stuff 'hook line and sinker'?g.gif ) This in turn has bolstered the stance of the opposition/competition, by leading them to believe we're so desperate that we would just roll over and take anything. Now, three years down the line, we have a PM, (that incidentally I don't like, and have also described as a 'buffoon'), who is trying to install some backbone into our side of the negotiations, but running into the other side that have been lead to believe we are a pushover, and can't really negotiate, without losing face. That, as well as those who voted remain, still running round stabbing people in the back, because of what was fed to them over three years ago. That's despite the fact that much of what was predicted as inevitable soon after a leave result, has failed to materialise. 

I've said this before Paul, but it's one of the most repeated forecasts on this thread.

I wish I had the financial means to invest heavily in fans,and cleaning products, as well as anti diarrhea medication, because if you are right, then the amount of shite, that will be hitting millions of fans, and flying about the place, will all need a good cleaning afterwards. That could also explain your emoticons depicting you laughing your head off at the prospect of all this shite flying about. You've taken note of my observations, and raided your mattress, to invest in said products! By adding that Theresa May, will also be splitting her sides laughing, leads me to believe that you might have even gone into a financial partnership with your arch enemy.ohmy.png

That's such a Tory thing to donono.gif

John.

That was a while ago and from a well respected member of this forum. Another one who got totally fed up with the resident troll, shame that good members leave and the short arsed bantam cock in the farmyard remains strutting about and fluffing out his tiny… feathers!😂

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

21 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Impressive animal, the bull. It also provides his oysters.

• Haha 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, Ken L said:

Impressive animal, the bull. It also provides his oysters.

Never gets old that one, always good for a belly laugh!🤣

A3FA6BF9-58B1-4297-8FA3-4B2685E47551.jpeg

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He thinks he knows catering aswell ,just a greasy spoon! chips and beans are his highest achievement🤣

28 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

He thinks he knows catering aswell ,just a greasy spoon! chips and beans are his highest achievement🤣

He thinks he’s some sort of Laird or Lord that we should all tuff our forelocks to, he’s a racehorse owner don’t you know, fecking hilarious, and gets invited to “personal” race days where he can look down on us peasants and feel good about himself. But as they say, ‘self praise is no praise.’ 

An amusing little article popped up on another group today concerning Whitby, Lobsters and a lawsuit which makes no mention of Brexit, but it makes no sense whatsoever of anything sensible, legal or provable! He might adapt the news reports to add a Brexit theme but since it’s all provable rubbish anyway perhaps best that ‘Whitby’ just gets added to the block list of most and let him rant and rave amongst others of similar intellect.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Haha 1

He thinks he knows catering aswell ,just a greasy spoon! chips and beans are his highest achievement🤣 i wonder if the price of chicken has risen in india ? Bloody brexit 🤦‍♀️