BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

18 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Typical troll life đŸ€­

Troll 😂 oh dear Chester’s love it .

And yes they said brexit would be a slow death for Britain how right they were .

If you spoke to the motor industry experts, academics, and the companies themselves after the Brexit referendum result, they would tell you very quietly and off the record, that it meant that the British mass industry was a dead man walking.

800,000 jobs in motor industries now at risk with brexit as the culprit.All those working in sector must be raging with anger now knowing they were  conned hook line and sinker by the Brexiteer loons .

But it’s not funny anymore it’s literally a crime .

Billions and billions lost in tax receipts to the treasury to pay for public services, health care , social care etc etc farage wants locking up . His day will come he’s happy to take his EU pension the mans a cretin  the dick wants deporting as far away from Britain as humanly possible .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 5/15/2023 at 6:06 PM, *Ant* said:

Apart from gas and electricity and a few extra quid on my weekly grocery shop I haven't noticed any dent in my finances. And seeing as most of the worlds population is seeing the same increases in energy and food costs, I can't quite see how or why the countries of the world would blame it all on the little old UK for leaving the EU. 

Maybe just maybe you should cast your eye further east towards Russia, or did Russia invade Ukraine because the UK voted to leave the EU? :g:

Hopefully when we really leave the EU the Russians will start on the EU 😆

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 5/18/2023 at 4:29 PM, Nicepix said:

Yes brexit isn’t having tremendous  negative affect on the U.K. economy all this is just scaremongering.The pound is stronger as well 😂 thr uk ha has the highest growth and lower inflation in growth in the G7 ?????? Our  Kenny  lad shouted out trade was up with Eu , well if you count imports instead of exports he bang to rights  . How wonderful that is a brexit benefit 😂

Now since 2010 our standard of living was on par with Germany . Since 2010 in Brexitlsnd we are now 14% poorer than the Germans brilliant eh is that another brexit benefit 😂

But what am I to say when every poll in Britain says leaving was mistake,  has the penny now dropped brexit is biggest instance of self harm ever to fall on the U.K. 

But the real winners with brexit tax dodgers etc etc very soon could in some cases end up behind bars 

The local criime busters have been running this story for a while now and by the looks the now the ex Brexiteer tory mare could end up in some very big trouble .Tbe governmen are trying there best to cover it all up but sorry it ain’t going way .Infact it’s going to go big that big it will blow away the hole Freeport bullshit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 9/17/2022 at 11:07 AM, big_cod said:

Name one thing that hasn’t gone downhill since Brexit – I dare you

And as the prices rocket here in Brexitland it’s time to wave goodbye 😁 and go for some more Spanish hospitality 😂👍

image.thumb.png.864f65e91d5b8e99f2f937120bfef5f9.png

Screenshot 2023-05-22 143307.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Ken L said:

Screenshot 2023-05-22 143307.jpg

So Ken are you one of the  tiny 9% and the other 91% think brexit is a failure .So Brexiteers are in the wilderness practically nobody believes anything they say anymore .Because everything they promised hasn’t  happened .

Just 9% of Britons say Brexit more of a success than failure, poll suggests

Within 2 years of Labour getting power there will be another referendum that’s a racist . certainly  . And it will be  business who will drive for it .As the leaders of motor mobile industry said with brexit we are a dead man walking .And by then brexit might have bankrupt the uk , but if not the people will fully know all the brexit benefits which as it stands at this moment is zero will vote brexit again and then never ever  again will brexit come on the agenda .The U.K. will be booming instead of being bottom of the class as we are now .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-nigel-farage-yougov-britons-more-b2343556.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 5/14/2023 at 12:33 PM, Ken L said:

I can't make up my mind whether Clod has actually relocated to his beloved EU.

His regular absences from the UK would seem to be incompatible with running a hospitality business during what should be peak season.

If he's gone, I look forward to seeing the whaling and gnashing of teeth when the Spanish government turn the screw on foreigners after the upcoming general election.

They need the foreigners the EU has broken Spain đŸ€­

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

44 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So Ken are you one of the  tiny 9% and the other 91% think brexit is a failure .So Brexiteers are in the wilderness practically nobody believes anything they say anymore .Because everything they promised hasn’t  happened .

Just 9% of Britons say Brexit more of a success than failure, poll suggests

Within 2 years of Labour getting power there will be another referendum that’s a racist . certainly  . And it will be  business who will drive for it .As the leaders of motor mobile industry said with brexit we are a dead man walking .And by then brexit might have bankrupt the uk , but if not the people will fully know all the brexit benefits which as it stands at this moment is zero will vote brexit again and then never ever  again will brexit come on the agenda .The U.K. will be booming instead of being bottom of the class as we are now .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-nigel-farage-yougov-britons-more-b2343556.html

Weird that you're so heavily outnumbered here, then.

Maybe the far left foreign owned rag that you linked to has some sort of agenda, and manufactures "news" to meet the demand from its readership.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Everybody knows this Tory Brexit government is finished it’s nothing if it’s when .And of course Brexshit dumber and dumber and even dumber , yes that’s brexit for you and food inflation wow emptying your pockets faster then you can fill them .

And some more very bad brexit news coming soon . The corrupt Tory mare of Teeside  being getting his hands very very dirty .He is hiding for now but he won’t forever . This scandal was reported in the local paper and now government is trying to cover it up .But it won’t go away it can’t it stinks heavens high .

The mother of brexit scandal .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg