BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

50 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The UK economy has outgrown Germany's since Brexit, and Germany is heading into recession.

Meanwhile, if clod has moved to Spain, I don't think he's going to like the new government after next month's election.

I hope he doesn't buy his chicken here it's twice the price of Tesco and Tesco isn't the cheapest in my book .Perhaps Spain is using the brexit excuse to fleece the gullible ex pats into thinking it effects Spanish chickens 🤣 I think the dagos won't be kicking out the ex pats it's the only frickin income Spain has in winter

https://costashopanddrop.es/whole-chicken-price-per-kilo/

Clods idiotic example isn't faring much better

https://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=chicken&months=120&currency=inr🤣

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I hope he doesn't buy his chicken here it's twice the price of Tesco and Tesco isn't the cheapest in my book .Perhaps Spain is using the brexit excuse to fleece the gullible ex pats into thinking it effects Spanish chickens 🤣 I think the dagos won't be kicking out the ex pats it's the only frickin income Spain has in winter

https://costashopanddrop.es/whole-chicken-price-per-kilo/

Clods idiotic example isn't faring much better

https://www.indexmundi.com/commodities/?commodity=chicken&months=120&currency=inr🤣

I thought this was more relevant for Clod - Brexit has a lot to answer for:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/chicken-prices-rise-as-temp-soars-in-city/articleshow/100559529.cms

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Is that clod in the picture ?,I will leave it up to you the being I am referring to

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

He'll be doing the stereotypical Brit abroad thing.

Shouting slowly at foreigners in English, swilling cheap beers, complaining about how greasy the local food is and lamenting the bygone days when Britain had a say in the lives of the natives - as part of the EU of course......

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

10 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Heatmap of supermarkets and hypermarkets prices across six European countries. In this graphic, rice, pasta and other goods are more expensive in the UK than in most of the other countries.

If the pizza thaws out does the price rise or fall🤔

I was tempted by my mrs's pizza the other day BUT of course I wouldn't be able to say I had a bite in 1972 and didn't like it and have never tried one since so I avoided it.

Edited by chesters1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:30 AM, Ken L said:

He'll be doing the stereotypical Brit abroad thing.

Shouting slowly at foreigners in English, swilling cheap beers, complaining about how greasy the local food is and lamenting the bygone days when Britain had a say in the lives of the natives - as part of the EU of course......

You keep paying 😂 you  know it makes sense :bigemo_harabe_net-163:the brexit loons on here love our brexit  inflated prices 😂.pound on its arse  since the brexit vote 😂get those prices up and up and up 😂

And don’t forget our cheap energy prices in Brexitland as well 😂 weak pound your paying big and don’t you ever forget it .Brexit is for losers !!!!!!!

image.png.2d44152d89cc8e712caa38ab7d7be27b.png

They said it was the thick hookers who got brexit over the line 😂 look no further !!!!!!

By by Mr brexit 

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:😜

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg