BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Facts facts facts you don’t really like  let them do you , 

USA inflation 4% 

Uk inflation you tell me Ken give me the facts .

Why is the U.K. bottom of G7 wirh growth you tell me the facts  why brexitland is doing so bad .

6 million Turks coming to Britain Infact that was a lie just one of many .

The Tory’s  are in all out civil war and Brexit is the cancer in there party ripping it apart , but that’s what you get for lying constantly it always come back to get you .The Brexiteer loons in the Conservative Party who have paralysed it  the ERG will soon be history cast into the sewer where  they belong .

Now watch Johnson  lie to his back teeth on brexit , the deceit it’s payback time .

How long to the rejoin  referendum the odds are shortening very very  fast Ken , don’t miss the boat it’s easy money  get a few quid on Kenny  lad and make a packet . You know it makes sense 😁

Well, you managed one fact before going back to the questions.

Yes, year ending May 23 inflation in the US was 4% - but it's only 4%, because there has been an 11.7% drop in energy prices. Food price inflation in the same period, was 6.7%.

The cost of food in European Union increased 15.04% in the same period.

ONS data shows that the annual rate of UK food and non-alcoholic beverage prices inflation increased to 19.1% in the 12 months to March 2023.

Within Europe, food prices rose by 20.5% in Germany, 49.6% in Hungary, 21.2% in Poland, 29% in Slovakia, 33.5% in Lithuania, 29.4% in Latvia, and 30.8% in Estonia.

So why would you imagine that being part of the EU is protective against high inflation?

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

He wouldn't know what facts were if they hit him on the head 😆

They'd pass straight through his head, as nowt between his ears to stop them. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

12 hours ago, *Ant* said:

They'd pass straight through his head, as nowt between his ears to stop them. 

Do you know what it says on the side of a jar of Robinson marmalade.

Thick cut !!!!!!!!!! Sadly another  one of the brain dead on here .

Who isn’t affected by today’s massive price rises !!!!!!! 😂

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

18 hours ago, Ken L said:

Well, you managed one fact before going back to the questions.

Yes, year ending May 23 inflation in the US was 4% - but it's only 4%, because there has been an 11.7% drop in energy prices. Food price inflation in the same period, was 6.7%.

The cost of food in European Union increased 15.04% in the same period.

ONS data shows that the annual rate of UK food and non-alcoholic beverage prices inflation increased to 19.1% in the 12 months to March 2023.

Within Europe, food prices rose by 20.5% in Germany, 49.6% in Hungary, 21.2% in Poland, 29% in Slovakia, 33.5% in Lithuania, 29.4% in Latvia, and 30.8% in Estonia.

So why would you imagine that being part of the EU is protective against high inflation?

Really Ken so we have worse living standards than  say Germany 😂  Our 20% of the poorest in brexitland are actually worse off than  Poland’s are  , yes Poland !!!!! you keep frying your head Ken the excuse book is full to the brim .

Estonia , Lithuania , Latvia Hungary really is that it is that your exuses !!!!!!!  hook me !!! Your sounding more and more like that  lunatic Nadine  Dorries she has lost the plot totally .

And of course in the real world away from the brexit loons .

Brexit to blame for rising inflation, says former Bank of England governor Mark Carney says Bank’s negative predictions about consequences of leaving EU ‘proven to be the case’yes 

Brexit is to blame for the soaring inflation driving the cost of living crisis in the UK, a former governor of the Bank of England has said.

Mark Carney, who pro-Brexit figures said should have been fired for warning about the economic dangers of leaving the EU prior to the vote, said he took no pleasure in being proven right because the resultant hardship had been placed on the backs of millions of ordinary British people. The Brexiteers lied .

“We laid out in advance of Brexit that this will be a negative supply shock for a period of time and the consequence of that will be a weaker pound, higher inflation and weaker growth,” Carney said.

“There’s no joy in saying, well, ‘we told you so’ because people are having to live with that reality.”

About a month before the referendum in 2016, the Bank of England – under Carney’s leadership – warned Britain could slide into recession if it voted to leave.

He rejected the claims of pro-Brexit figures including the Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg, who accused him of political bias and called for his removal for intervening, saying the Bank had a responsibility to the country to lay out the likely economic realities.

So I was right all along , WEAK POUND, WEAKER GROWTH and wait for it HIGHER INFLATION .and don’t forget those very very juicy MORTGAGE and BORROWING rates about to increase for the 10th time running here in Brexitland .    

Are we about to see repossessions on scale like the 80s under the then Tory government,  it’s looking like it’s going that way in Brexitland as we speak .

Who are in there right mind would vote to purposely try and empty there very own pockets only fools .You must be dripping in cash Ken lad because of brexit it’s haemorrhaging away at speed out of your pockets at a rate of knots .        .      

Sorry Kenny lad Your shot to pieces  again !!!  

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Really Ken so we have worse living standards than  say Germany 😂  Our 20% of the poorest in brexitland are actually worse off than  Poland’s are  , yes Poland !!!!! you keep frying your head Ken the excuse book is full to the brim .

Estonia , Lithuania , Latvia Hungary really is that it is that your exuses !!!!!!!  hook me !!! Your sounding more and more like that  lunatic Nadine  Dorries she has lost the plot totally .

And of course in the real world away from the brexit loons .

Brexit to blame for rising inflation, says former Bank of England governor Mark Carney says Bank’s negative predictions about consequences of leaving EU ‘proven to be the case’yes 

Brexit is to blame for the soaring inflation driving the cost of living crisis in the UK, a former governor of the Bank of England has said.

Mark Carney, who pro-Brexit figures said should have been fired for warning about the economic dangers of leaving the EU prior to the vote, said he took no pleasure in being proven right because the resultant hardship had been placed on the backs of millions of ordinary British people. The Brexiteers lied .

“We laid out in advance of Brexit that this will be a negative supply shock for a period of time and the consequence of that will be a weaker pound, higher inflation and weaker growth,” Carney said.

“There’s no joy in saying, well, ‘we told you so’ because people are having to live with that reality.”

About a month before the referendum in 2016, the Bank of England – under Carney’s leadership – warned Britain could slide into recession if it voted to leave.

He rejected the claims of pro-Brexit figures including the Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg, who accused him of political bias and called for his removal for intervening, saying the Bank had a responsibility to the country to lay out the likely economic realities.

So I was right all along , WEAK POUND, WEAKER GROWTH and wait for it HIGHER INFLATION .and don’t forget those very very juicy MORTGAGE and BORROWING rates about to increase for the 10th time running here in Brexitland .    

Are we about to see repossessions on scale like the 80s under the then Tory government,  it’s looking like it’s going that way in Brexitland as we speak .

Who are in there right mind would vote to purposely try and empty there very own pockets only fools .You must be dripping in cash Ken lad because of brexit it’s haemorrhaging away at speed out of your pockets at a rate of knots .        .      

Sorry Kenny lad Your shot to pieces  again !!!  

I can actually feel myself getting dumber, while trying to read that.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

1 hour ago, Ken L said:

I know it’s hard to swollow the pain of self inflicted harm it’s hard but never mind I understand.

Shall we make it  a little more simple if that’s possible . Now you know about the brexit promise LESS RED TAPE when  trading with our biggest trading partner the European Union  but somehow miraculously  🤫it’s turned out  when we left the EU we got more  red tape not less as promised by the brexit gods making our goods imported into brexit land even more expensive for you 😂 any ideas on that one it’s a mystery ???? but was predicted by the remain camp .

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse here in Brexitland  .And now just announced  the brexit tax to fuel inflation even more  😂 just for you Ken 😁

Many UK businesses which import food products from the European Union will have to pay a special “Brexit tax” that will further drive up prices, particularly in smaller shops such as delicatessens, under proposals set out by the government last week.

The planned charge of £43 per consignment, outlined in a consultation document issued by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), was described on Saturday by a leading industry figure as “the sting in the tail of a post-Brexit food inspection regime” that was already fuelling inflation

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

I know it’s hard to swollow the pain of self inflicted harm it’s hard but never mind I understand.

Shall we make it  a little more simple if that’s possible . Now you know about the brexit promise LESS RED TAPE when  trading with our biggest trading partner the European Union  but somehow miraculously  🤫it’s turned out  when we left the EU we got more  red tape not less as promised by the brexit gods making our goods imported into brexit land even more expensive for you 😂 any ideas on that one it’s a mystery ???? but was predicted by the remain camp .

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse here in Brexitland  .And now just announced  the brexit tax to fuel inflation even more  😂 just for you Ken 😁

Many UK businesses which import food products from the European Union will have to pay a special “Brexit tax” that will further drive up prices, particularly in smaller shops such as delicatessens, under proposals set out by the government last week.

The planned charge of £43 per consignment, outlined in a consultation document issued by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), was described on Saturday by a leading industry figure as “the sting in the tail of a post-Brexit food inspection regime” that was already fuelling inflation

You got a pre-2016 source for this supposed "brexit promise LESS RED TAPE when  trading with our biggest trading partner the European Union"?

17 hours ago, Ken L said:

Think of poor clod who read it many times

Or perhaps not as many of his revaluations never actually have anything pertaining to what he's trying to prove except in his head .

I need more brexit let's do it properly this time ,well if there's an EU to leave 🤭

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

OH dear it seems the EU is broke Von de layoff Is out with her begging bowl after 60 billion euros ,I can predict ask will change to demand and then (under the rule of law they use as a hammer) it will be mandatory .

And I have no doubt they are desperate for labour to pay it just to get back in and increase our 'donations' so it doesn't happen again or Macron will send those Parisian immigrants until we do

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Weird how the old aristocracy always seems to float to the top, like cream - and turds.

All is not well in Euroland, the Poles are getting a referendum on whether to abide by the EU's insistence on accommodating Merkel's "new Europeans", but the people are demanding a referendum on leaving the block altogether.

Meanwhile, in Finland, the government is getting bolshy about EU laws and demands for more contributions.

With Germany in Recession, things are not looking good.

Scrub that, things are looking great!.