BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

It's all rosy in Clodland .

I must say it's very odd how the planet is at the moment ,luckily my waters filtered but something is effecting the human race ! Warning to behave from outside the atmosphere ? Something very very hushed up about the climate or just WEF brown envelopes? Since COVID the planet has fallen apart

Perhaps the 'great reset' is to overpower the ethnic population of Europe who don't like their ruling elite destroying their country and values and importing immigrants who don't give a crap and will happily vote in those that assist them coming to these lands of milk and honey! They will happily breed the ethics into a better colour that will make the left very happy until they realise reality

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It's all rosy in Clodland .

I must say it's very odd how the planet is at the moment ,luckily my waters filtered but something is effecting the human race ! Warning to behave from outside the atmosphere ? Something very very hushed up about the climate or just WEF brown envelopes? Since COVID the planet has fallen apart

Perhaps the 'great reset' is to overpower the ethnic population of Europe who don't like their ruling elite destroying their country and values and importing immigrants who don't give a crap and will happily vote in those that assist them coming to these lands of milk and honey! They will happily breed the ethics into a better colour that will make the left very happy until they realise reality

Well it ain’t rosy in chestnuts brexit land that’s for sure 😂

So let’s recap on exactly what you said regarding the shrinking of the value of pound the day after the brexit referendum. Yes it’s a great  idea !!  a good thing !!! Well you got your wish but your paying big time but obviously you must like high inflation , higher borrowing. Higher bills right across the board . Your pockets emptying faster then you can fill them .

Take Germany interest rates 2.34 % Brexitland wait for  it a whopping 5% unluckily 13 !!! and a mortgage time bomb exploding as we speak and  let’s not   forget Germany’s  inflation as well lower than brexitland . Yes your absolutely screwed as as they say in brexitland .. we will be better off 😂like hell we are .

And of course government dept a colossal   60 year high i wonder when we the tory brexit party get kicked out they leave a note saying we beat Labour on this one  .

You were warned the bright ones know they  made a hugh mistake the brexit  loons won’t take there brexit goggles off brains  fried enjoying there much inflated prices .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 6/19/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ken L said:

You got a pre-2016 source for this supposed "brexit promise LESS RED TAPE when  trading with our biggest trading partner the European Union"?

Of course not 😉

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"Here's a YouTuber who says what I think but can't communicate" is getting a bit old.

Nobody watches your videos, Paul. You might as well give up.

Still waiting for you to back up your last half-baked claim.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:24 PM, Ken L said:

"Here's a YouTuber who says what I think but can't communicate" is getting a bit old.

Nobody watches your videos, Paul. You might as well give up.

Still waiting for you to back up your last half-baked claim.

I am just reminding  you of the pleasure of you voting brexit and how it’s emptying your pockets at great speed .You lot were like canaries before the **** hit the fan  can’t get a boo out of ya now 😁 but that’s understandable I understand.

What do recon Ken £700 a month mortgage onto variable rate £2000 now . That’s in Brexitland the land of massive dept,  top of pops with inflation and interest rates and it ain’t finished yet . Those prices just keep rising and rising as the brexit weak pound inflates prices ramps  up inflation  Remember we import 40% of all our food .

Question time last Thursday a few home truths coming home , it’s the next generation that will see the U.K. going back into Europe, the crinkles who massed all there wealth while we were in the EU have taken that away from the younger generation and they ain’t gonna stand for it . The Tory brexit party is doomed finished for decades for what they have done to the British people .The  likes Jacob Rees Smogg his P45 is waiting for him and the muppet can’t even see it but he’s not on his own it will carnage at the general election for the Brexiteers.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why don't you go find us some nice comparative data that compares 2023 Q2 mortgage interest rate in the UK and those in every Eurozone country?

Then we can see for ourselves whether you're just playing Chicken Little.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 6/29/2023 at 2:06 PM, Ken L said:

Why don't you go find us some nice comparative data that compares 2023 Q2 mortgage interest rate in the UK and those in every Eurozone country?

Then we can see for ourselves whether you're just playing Chicken Little.

Oh dear Ken you are in  your own little world . So next you will be telling me we are doing well the brexit land economy is booming :bigemo_harabe_net-163:
So you tell me in the rankings exactly where brexit land is . I recon flat bottom in the G7 and the g20 ????

And poor old Nigel Farage his Russian money about to be exposed !!! Something is smelling very very bad here Is M15 blocking him from holding a business account for all his dodgy dealings and his lies and betrayal of the British people . Now Nigel the best thing you can do is buy yourself   a nice rubber dinghy out of your   EU pension you hate so much and set sail across the channel and go and claim asylum in France , mind  that’s if they  will have you !! Which I very much doubt .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:you have smashed the sweet shop  to pieces and now are about to run away and leave the sinking ship .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh dear Ken you are in  your own little world . So next you will be telling me we are doing well the brexit land economy is booming :bigemo_harabe_net-163:
So you tell me in the rankings exactly where brexit land is . I recon flat bottom in the G7 and the g20 ????

And poor old Nigel Farage his Russian money about to be exposed !!! Something is smelling very very bad here Is M15 blocking him from holding a business account for all his dodgy dealings and his lies and betrayal of the British people . Now Nigel the best thing you can do is buy yourself   a nice rubber dinghy out of your   EU pension you hate so much and set sail across the channel and go and claim asylum in France , mind  that’s if they  will have you !! Which I very much doubt .:bigemo_harabe_net-163:you have smashed the sweet shop  to pieces and now are about to run away and leave the sinking ship .

So once again, you can't back up your claims.

Imagine my shock.

Things are going great in the EU at the moment. France is on fire, and it's spreading to Belgium and Switzerland. Meanwhile, Poland had just confirmed a referendum on whether to bend the knee to the EU.