BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

53 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Prove it

Intact I will make it easier and just concentrate on what I am eating now

PROVE the tin of corned beef I am  enjoying now will be more expensive if MY version of brexit had happened go on big man PROVE it!

Swerve coming

Another reason to swerve from big man just arrived PROVE the bag of items from temu that just arrived would be more expensive if my version of brexit had happened go on big mouth small brain PROVE it

PS it's not the brexit those that voted out wanted it's the brexit the remainders wanted so enjoy THEIR brexit

There you go, expecting him to back up his bile.

It ain't gonna happen.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

19 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It ain't gonna happen.

How’s about that then 😂 you keep paying Ken you keep paying .

BREXIT LAND IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE G7 STILL WITH RISING INFLATION 

Of the 38 countries in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) only the UK, Norway and the Netherlands experienced a May rise in inflation.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Prove it

Intact I will make it easier and just concentrate on what I am eating now

PROVE the tin of corned beef I am  enjoying now will be more expensive if MY version of brexit had happened go on big man PROVE it!

Swerve coming

Another reason to swerve from big man just arrived PROVE the bag of items from temu that just arrived would be more expensive if my version of brexit had happened go on big mouth small brain PROVE it

PS it's not the brexit those that voted out wanted it's the brexit the remainders wanted so enjoy THEIR brexit

Oh dear how pathetic,  so with our brexit fuelled inflation everything goes up never mind your poxy  corned beef .

So you have power to your house , weak pound that’s dearer ,eggs yes eggs your favourite 😁 milk sugar any foods all inflationary increases. Your council tax inflationary increase . Do want me to go on !!!! 

Your paying big for brexit and don’t you ever forget It .Brexit was turkey’s voting for Christmas and then lambs to the slaughter.

Brexit is for losers !!??

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There goes the swerve as it has since the vote all mouth and big talk no brains .

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It ain't gonna happen.

It will just swerve trying to hide the fact he's an idiot ,trouble is we know he is and we are stupid by responding 😉

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

There goes the swerve as it has since the vote all mouth and big talk no brains .

It will just swerve trying to hide the fact he's an idiot ,trouble is we know he is and we are stupid by responding 😉

Me an idiot who in there  right mind voters to completely shaft themselves !

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

How’s about that then 😂 you keep paying Ken you keep paying .

BREXIT LAND IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE G7 STILL WITH RISING INFLATION 

Of the 38 countries in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) only the UK, Norway and the Netherlands experienced a May rise in inflation.

Is that you Jimmy?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Poor poor clod 🤣 I wonder how the tax fiddling is going on now he's a land lubber ?perhaps he's bringing food back from Spain now to cook up for his 100's of miners (or is it minors?) You never know with his spelling it's worse than mine🙄

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/17/2023 at 9:28 AM, chesters1 said:

Poor poor clod 🤣 I wonder how the tax fiddling is going on now he's a land lubber ?perhaps he's bringing food back from Spain now to cook up for his 100's of miners (or is it minors?) You never know with his spelling it's worse than mine🙄

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:hey up Chuck your pockets emptied yet 😩oh dear this is loony Brexiteers forum , been over in Spain just back been enjoying beer at €1.50 a pint wine €2 a glass top quality as well thinking of you lot chuckling to myself .😂 A couple of expats who live over there I showed them this thread . They seriously couldn’t  stop laughing  and there exact words were are this lot  mental or what , I did say they are beyond help they just love forking out extra cash  and paying over the odds for everything wirh the UK’s brexit fuelled inflation and borrowing mortgages rates etc etc etc .

And here we are enjoy !!

Food inflation in brexitland has fallen  from 18% to 17% let’s celebrate 😳😂 the brexit loons hail it a victory 😂 dumber and dumber and dumber !!! Get ready for the mortgage inflation data increase ouch it’s going to hurt big very big !!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, Ken L said:

It ain't gonna happen.

As you said he didn't 🙄