BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

On 7/25/2023 at 8:29 PM, chesters1 said:

The evidence is an opinion on Facebook from a source he desperately hopes back his up .Trouble is most of the time what he thinks is not what it states as we saw with the Indian chickens and others to many in numbers to quote .

Clod sees "huge" (crashes ,slumps etc) in what infact are fractions of a percent as some sort of calamity because he just cannot understand anything below the headline and not understanding anything below that eye catching headline is the very thing that suckers the idiots in .

Clod "blimey the headline says...... Inflation at its highest for 17 seconds is a calamity and it must be Brexit related because it just must be"

Everyone with half a brain reads down the paragraph and sees the world is in the same predicament so it cannot be pinned down to one tiny event in a tiny country off europe

I like clod ,I feel sorry for him !being dropped on your head on concrete at 6 months and having little progression in brain functionality must be terrible for anyone .long may he continue to exhibit his disability on here ....and us get great delight from him doing so.It must be a privilege not only being Whitby village idiot but the Anglers Net one as well I doff my hat to that unique position you have obtained by years of childish rants it's a privilege to laugh at the gullibility you show 👍

Now quote one of us then post something totally unrelated to what you quoted 🙄

Oh dear still in denial it’s the loony Brexiteers forum .

So the day after the referendum the pound  crashed so you said it was a good thing , that’s only if you like  big price Increases and fuelled inflation .

Has the pound recovered since the brexit vote NO and it’s costing you massive as we import over 40% of our food oil and gas traded in dollars weak pound up and up and up go those prices , brexit related where you like it or not you voted for it and your paying it .

So in the last few by-elections thr tory brexit party got told exactly what the public thought of brexit . 

And the recent opinion polls give brexit just 35% a massive no to brexit why is that very simoles brexit is failing Britain.

‘A massive shift’: Britain has turned its back on Brexit

'The cake doesn’t taste so good after all'

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/a-massive-shift-britain-has-turned-its-back-on-brexit-353531/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/25/2023 at 3:05 PM, BoldBear said:

A few reasons why Brexit wasn’t such a bad thing for the UK??? (Source was ‘The Office for National Statistics’)

NB: The Office for National Statistics is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority, a non-ministerial department which reports directly to the UK Parliament

04-DBB7-CD-C59-D-42-A6-A47-A-D1-D2577811

You don't expect him to look at this ,facts don't register in his head only opinion does.

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You don't expect him to look at this ,facts don't register in his head only opinion does.

Facts something you know nothing about .

So let’s have it then why has Brexitland got the weakest growth highest inflation and highest borrowing rates  in the G7 .

Every single economists forcast the damning affects of brexit and its heat no growth high inflation and high borrowing, but the plus the Tory brexit party are finished .

When the brexiteers told all we would be streets ahead when it’s the exact opposite . 

You backed a loser I didn’t and it’s Costing you an absolute fortune .

Get ready for a mass home repossessions about to explode in brexitland , boom and now out of Europe BUST .

image.png.40ed18be666ad87c5e42d168afb2ff47.png
It says the UK economy's performance in 2023 will be the worst among the 20 biggest economies, known as the G20, which includes sanctions-hit Russia. The IMF predicts the UK economy will shrink this year, although this is a small upgrade from its last forecast
Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/13/2023 at 2:05 PM, Ken L said:

There you go, expecting him to back up his bile.

It ain't gonna happen.

As you said he didn't

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

“Since Brexit wasn’t the cause of the UK’s inflationary cost of living issues, going back into the bloc (full membership or just the Single Market) won’t alleviate these problems.

In fact, many EU / Eurozone countries are suffering from an as bad, worse, or even considerably worse inflationary cost of living crisis than the UK. 

The current cost of living crisis is a worldwide phenomenon and so includes many EU countries, whose citizens are experiencing just as bad or even worse cost of living crisis as their counterparts in the UK, including comparable economies like France and Spain, where a recent study found that a basket of the same 23 everyday food and household items was pricier in these two countries than the UK.  

A study by economist Michael Saunders for research body Oxford Economics says that examining a range of food and drink prices, UK prices are typically 7% below the EU average-with bread, meat, and fish in particular relatively cheap. The study shows the UK’s competitive supermarket sector plays a role in keeping prices down.

By contrast, before 2015 (when the UK was still in the EU Single Market) on average groceries were pricier in the UK than in the EU.”

Andrew Bailey

Governor, Bank of England.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

How's Indian chicken doing😁

On 7/28/2023 at 9:17 PM, chesters1 said:

Not sure tbh, unlike others on here I’m not so desperate for info that I post without reading an article.

I can however state with a strong degree of probability that chicken from the Indian sub continent is not being served on that well known River Class Warship HMS 7 whilst she still is in active service today, nor do I presume said chicken pieces will be part of the delicacies enjoyed by those attending the next mountain oyster celebrations.

• Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 7/28/2023 at 9:17 PM, chesters1 said:

You forget to mention butter , bread , and your beloved eggs 😂Milk food inflation running at 17- 18% average but considerably more on many items here  in brexit land . another brexit benefit 😂

But wait for it don’t hold your breath !!!!!!! 31st October another brexit benefit 😂 brexit tariffs come into play sending goods up and up and up fuelling our self inflicted brexit inflation here in brexitland .

You really are getting seriously thrashed,  self harm  is normally treated medically . But Brexiteers are beyond help they just love   being trashed in the pocket daily . 

And even more brexit benefits which YOU voted for :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Christmas food under threat as EU businesses unprepared for new Brexit rules

The government’s new trade strategy, the Border Target Operating Model, will bring a new round of controls on goods from the EU from 31 October 2023

The public will pay back those who have trashed them with there lies , that’s a racing certainty.

Let me get another large glass of red wine and a tapas at a massive price of €2 🌞😁

The X-pats in Spain cannot believe just how  mental the Brexiteers are ,

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/brexit/christmas-food-under-threat-due-to-new-brexit-rules/681657.article

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 7/30/2023 at 12:03 AM, Huge_Vitae said:

Not sure tbh, unlike others on here I’m not so desperate for info that I post without reading an article.

I can however state with a strong degree of probability that chicken from the Indian sub continent is not being served on that well known River Class Warship HMS 7 whilst she still is in active service today, nor do I presume said chicken pieces will be part of the delicacies enjoyed by those attending the next mountain oyster celebrations.

Never a mention of mountain oyster prices from clod đŸ€Ł

Obviously the hundreds of miners queueing outside his greasy spoon aren't that demanding 😁

Edited by chesters1

40 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Never a mention of mountain oyster prices from clod đŸ€Ł

Obviously the hundreds of miners queueing outside his greasy spoon aren't that demanding 😁

Lovely swerve , so do you like new  brexit  benefit food increases coming your way very soon .It just doesn’t stop all these brexit benefits 😂 there mouthing up even immigration is scoring at record levels . The good old Tory  brexit  party who owns brexit on countdown to be demolished maybe never to return as we know it . That’s  what the Brexiteer loons have done to one of the most success political party’s  of all time destroyed it . The Tory party is in ruins and brexit is the root cause .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg