BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

That's great news now our grandkids can get a foot on the ladder ,but I suspect most will be bought by landlords for housing all those cheap labour you keep demanding 🤣

PS your getting confused by an semi Brexit (any deal is a bad deal) VS a lousy government trying to get ousted so labour get the Hassle,you remember like Brown did when he bankrupted the country paying off the banks ,now paying most of people's wages in COVID bankrupted the country under sunak .Labour will get back in and inherit an empty pot and lots of debt like the Tories did , more debt or labours version of austerity or will they copy the EU by printing millions of notes a month ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 8/27/2023 at 8:17 PM, chesters1 said:

That's great news now our grandkids can get a foot on the ladder ,but I suspect most will be bought by landlords for housing all those cheap labour you keep demanding 🤣

PS your getting confused by an semi Brexit (any deal is a bad deal) VS a lousy government trying to get ousted so labour get the Hassle,you remember like Brown did when he bankrupted the country paying off the banks ,now paying most of people's wages in COVID bankrupted the country under sunak .Labour will get back in and inherit an empty pot and lots of debt like the Tories did , more debt or labours version of austerity or will they copy the EU by printing millions of notes a month ?

That’s great news what !!!!!! You mean you love paying over odds for everything seriously :bigemo_harabe_net-163:And how exactly are your grandkids going to afford to get on that housing ladder wuth biggest drop in living standards in history in brexitland . Your  dreaming like that bulk of Brexiteers living in cloud cookie land . 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Still posting other people's opinion I see nothing changes there 🤣 ,better here than Germany .watch your precious EU writhing I can hear it's death knell from here

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 8/31/2023 at 6:49 AM, chesters1 said:

Still posting other people's opinion I see nothing changes there 🤣 ,better here than Germany .watch your precious EU writhing I can hear it's death knell from here

Nothing changing here 😂 yes Chester’s your 100% correct brexitland is in ruins . But all those years of us being a member of thr EU saw you alright and you took it all away and shafted your grandkids and that is exactly how it is . We have the highest  borrowing rates in the developed world highest inflation that’s exactly what you have created in brexitland. Your paying big  very big but you seem to enjoy it !!!! And the tory party in all out uncivil war 😂 it’s brilliant and the clowns will not address the real problem BREXIT it’s brought Britain to its  knees .

Well it’s a fact Brexit has fatally wounded the Conservative Party . The Brexiteer loons have destroyed the party and Britain at the same time .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit didn't bugger up the Tories the Tories trying to be labour did.And labour desperately trying not to be anything waiting to see the result before changing their minds 28 times (if they cannot say what a woman is running the country is far above them ) The Tories don't want to get elected and labour won't have anything to pick up the pieces if they do so either people won't bother voting for the trash or a new set of trash will get in .What will happen I don't know but if it has anything to do with the EU we won't come out of it well .

PS Brexit didn't happen "any deal with the EU is a bad deal" as I have remarked dozens of times since 2016

Edited by chesters1

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit didn't bugger up the Tories the Tories trying to be labour did.And labour desperately trying not to be anything waiting to see the result before changing their minds 28 times (if they cannot say what a woman is running the country is far above them ) The Tories don't want to get elected and labour won't have anything to pick up the pieces if they do so either people won't bother voting for the trash or a new set of trash will get in .What will happen I don't know but if it has anything to do with the EU we won't come out of it well .

PS Brexit didn't happen "any deal with the EU is a bad deal" as I have remarked dozens of times since 2016

Brexit did happen and it’s a failure . 
And yes Brexit has destroyed the Tory’s a small bunch of headbangers seen to that . And the fallout big big prices .

image.png.e864d6b4254f50a2efc96138c42f4d92.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexit never happened you remainers demanded we had a deal and that deal stopped Brexit .if you want to blame something blame yourself for demanding the EU still rule us via that bad deal.

Not sure why I respond it's been discussed a hundred times the outcome is there for all to see " any deal with the EU is a bad deal" Brexit was destroyed by remainers and a weak government who refused to obey those that voted out

It's all I have to say as I have said the exact same for years and nothing you say or the opinion you post won't change my facts so I will let you talk to your self again bye I don't know why you bother who's ever agreed with you? Just one sad desperate voice all by itself anything you say is as unimportant than it was in 2016

Edited by chesters1

14 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit never happened you remainers demanded we had a deal and that deal stopped Brexit .if you want to blame something blame yourself for demanding the EU still rule us via that bad deal.

Not sure why I respond it's been discussed a hundred times the outcome is there for all to see " any deal with the EU is a bad deal" Brexit was destroyed by remainers and a weak government who refused to obey those that voted out

It's all I have to say as I have said the exact same for years and nothing you say or the opinion you post won't change my facts so I will let you talk to your self again bye I don't know why you bother who's ever agreed with you? Just one sad desperate voice all by itself anything you say is as unimportant than it was in 2016

We fully left the EU in 2019 and the uk economy which was already in free all has now crashed and burned . And you’re paying big for it with sky high import  inflation . Brexitland bottom of class and of course the biggest hit is the value of your home like sinking sand draining away in value .It’s not 100s it’s thousands and thousands and thousands of pounds emptying out of your pockets as we speak .

Good old brexit eh a financial disaster on gigantic scale and you voted for it and now your paying for it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

🤣 Poor poor clod repeating the same opinion every day ,look around who agrees with you .

Semi Brexit is doing ok full Brexit would be really ok .but idiots like you stopped it and demanded a deal

ANY deal with the EU is a BAD deal you prove it everytime you post your opinion (or more like someone else's you hope agrees with you)

As for me best life has ever been ,no debt ,plenty of grub and a 1000 channels to watch on TV.Are you so poor you can't afford to buy Indian chicken ?

If you prefer the EU move there but hurry it's not got much time left😱 Your Spanish holding are going to be seized to house all that cheap labour you call for if ofcourse the gangs don't grab them first. My advice is fill it with ring cameras then you can chat to Mohamed or Pedro the new residents 😉. Or stay to keep an eye on it but I doubt you can serve up beans on toast to "hundreds of miners" remotely

Edited by chesters1