Don't Let It Die !!

Martin56

Come on fellas - It's been 2 days short of a month since anyone posted on the coarse anglers section :sad2: so lets kick off with yet another one, sure to kill it off for good (Hopefully Not)

Here's a few more, Maggot & Method Feeders I made out of detergent spray bottles & tubes, sweetex dispensers, Inhalers (Don't we need them, to breathe a bit of life) and CO2, Airgun cartridges. Have I a hope or half a chance??

But Anywayee - What would you say ......

DSCN2069.JPG

Edited by Martin56
added
  • Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

It used to be very busy on here in the close season but they are mostly on bookface or titter nowadays .Only a handful of diehards are keeping the place alive today 😪

I have only left the house or garden twice this year both for hospital or doctors appointments .Pretty much housebound i can get a pulse of 110 just walking to the bog and most days i am in and out of it 3 times in 1/4 of an hour in intense pain so wandering to far a hazard as i get little notice and crap myself.

When at my last docs appointment (cost £30 to get there and back) after my camera and ct scan he asked me why i was there .🙄 I said to see what they found after the camera and ct scan .nothing he said everything was normal .When i said somethings been missed he raised his eyes and asked me if there was mental illness in the family . He asked me to leave when itold him if i am still having the problem then the problem persists perhaps its something else .He rose opened the door and said good bye .Something has happened to the planet its crazy

PS i sent a complaint detailing my visit and the doctors response to my worries ,to date nothings been heard back and as the doctor (first time i have ever seen him) was of Pakistani origin i doubt i will except perhaps a visit from the police with a trumpted up race hate charge .Doctor hate perhaps his race was irrelevant in this case.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They look great, Martin. Do they get used? Not many folks seem to post these days - but I still get dozens (sometimes 100s!) of views a day on my blog - so the boards are still getting visited!

• Thanks 1

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

22 hours ago, chesters1 said:

It used to be very busy on here in the close season but they are mostly on bookface or titter nowadays .Only a handful of diehards are keeping the place alive today 😪

I have only left the house or garden twice this year both for hospital or doctors appointments .Pretty much housebound i can get a pulse of 110 just walking to the bog and most days i am in and out of it 3 times in 1/4 of an hour in intense pain so wandering to far a hazard as i get little notice and crap myself.

When at my last docs appointment (cost £30 to get there and back) after my camera and ct scan he asked me why i was there .🙄 I said to see what they found after the camera and ct scan .nothing he said everything was normal .When i said somethings been missed he raised his eyes and asked me if there was mental illness in the family . He asked me to leave when itold him if i am still having the problem then the problem persists perhaps its something else .He rose opened the door and said good bye .Something has happened to the planet its crazy

PS i sent a complaint detailing my visit and the doctors response to my worries ,to date nothings been heard back and as the doctor (first time i have ever seen him) was of Pakistani origin i doubt i will except perhaps a visit from the police with a trumpted up race hate charge .Doctor hate perhaps his race was irrelevant in this case.

Sorry to "hear" that, Dave. Hopefully you can find some relief soon.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Unfortunately i Relief 😂 Myself to soon lol thanks for your concern .

Not even been metal detecting and i go out with a spade ,unfortunately it happens without warning and digging through tarmac impossible ,its safer to watch youtube and the lucky buggers fishing and detecting on there and popping in here  even clod was a distraction .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I had all of January ill in bed, never had anything quite so bad, flu with knobs on, worst still were the night terrors....the only thing that worked was a sleeping pill. Lost a stone in weight but sadly back on, but feeling better.

If you have had a scan and the all clear don't know what else they can do, but it does sound like IBS but they would have checked that. Are you lacto intolerant? Could be you have developed a food allergy which won't show up, ask for a allergy test perhaps. 

I have had most of my bowel removed as a result of catching a water born bug from fishing the Severn in flood, nearly died....thing is keep on the the NHS don't be fobbed off.

I did mention alternative ailments but it was obvious the doctor had decided it was me believing i was ill .I am 70 i have no need of excuses to "go on the sick" or even need a sick note for time off work nor am i so lonely i spendt £30 just to chat to a random stranger for 5 minutes then go home .

Been upping my vitamin D tabs as i am no longer out and about in the sun and there is a general benefit ,the intense pain in my muscles has lessened and i have a little more energy (i was tired waking up ) but the bad rear end problem persists .most nights it was so bad i really didnt think i would wake up the next day as my chest muscle pain was similar to the pain i had before i had a stent . It was not my heart we have a plethera of gadgets that measure BP and blood sugar etc but the thought was there ,life was definately not pleasent being stuck in the sticks doesnt help .

.Hopefully in the summer things will change either a nappy or butt plug but i think the latter could be a weapon  of mast destruction in the bad times. Got a new mini greenhouse so more time in the garden which leads to a stroll down the empty river at least it saves on bread.As for the river it misses me its now trying to visit me not vice versa luckily i am 35 feet above it but its across the fields going by the reports of diversions by the DPD guy today .

Edited by chesters1

If you haven't already, try dietary exclusions - wheat, dairy, processed meats etc.

Your body might just be sick of the abuse you give it. Maybe it's craving clean living and salad.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Trying the carnivore diet which is a shame for me as i just bought a soupmaker but being chopped and boiled it may digest easier than just eating leaves as we are not designed to eat plants unlike ruminants etc

Carbs could another cause which is a shame as i like making bread .

I wont go 100% we have two freezers full of veg so a weekend roast with pots and veg should slowly get rid of the veg .And soup for tea etc

Already noticed a distinct difference not eating as much veg in the week has cut down the flatulace much to the wifes delight .Its definately not dairy i like whole milk and cheese and thats part of the carnivor diet and i always have 4 pouched eggs for breakfast so its definately weird.

I can eat exactly the same food (i used to keep a log) and one day fine another in the loo thinking my ass had caught fire 😪

Spent the day fixing my daughters scooter (why do you need to take it apart so much just to change a bulb ?) And only one emergency exit to the bog something triggers it but what it is cutting out things will reveal  i hope

Edited by chesters1