Your help Needed

wirral sea fishing

Hi guys,

Not been around for a while as i am so busy setting up my tackle shop, however we need your help, Liverpool Docks is one of the best venues around during the winter, not only does it produce some decent fish it is also user freindly and has been fished by generations of anglers as it is safe and easy to access, however the port police have now restricted angling putting in place a booking system that is impossible to do, 2 naglers recently proved a point and entered the dock estate without being challenged, then they became a terriost threat once they started to fish, they have been arrested and charges and are to appear in court tommorow (11th Nov), we have now started a letter campaign to regain the rights to access the area under the 1906 dock act, if you feel you want to support us and stop any further restrictions around the country using the same excuse then please visit http://www.wirralseafishing.co.uk and follow the links.

thanks

Chris

no he`s reffering to naglers not anglers :D

naggling is an old custom ,you stand about next to a rod and await helicopters and police vans ,and you are entertained at public expense with a nice (but plain) room for the night and are feasted on cold egg on toast in the morning ,in between these times your wife and kids are terrorised by armed police going through with great glee your wifes knicker drawers as well as everywhere else in your house ,your neighbours instantly appear with remarks like "i knew he was a bit strange" or "i always suspected he was up to no good as he was so nice and polite ,toooo polite"

your instantly in the papers and with the word "terrorist" you are treated worse than a wife beater or pedo.

suddenly all goes quiet your not bin laden in fishing garb and you are set free by the police ,you return home and live under the cloud of "they must have had a reason" for the rest of your life :(:D

i am myself a "rouge and vagabond" (its true) my offence? going to sleep in a field (rather than driving home drunk) i went to court and was fined ,the reason i was arrested was because i had less than 4 pence in my pocket (its an old victorian law) the reason?? maybe the police needed a conviction :( maybe the magistrates needed to prove his power over the plebs ,theres laws out there already to stop almost everything even a kip in a field rather than drink drive :mad:

[ 10. November 2004, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i was so ****** i forgot where i parked :D

coo autocensor knows the slang word for drunk and urination

[ 10. November 2004, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

being drunk makes a person waterproof ,i knew even when i was drunk it was raining but didnt care ,maybe the amount of water (and remember beer is about 95% water) INSIDE your body counteracts water on the outside :D

i remember waking up sitting in the sidecar of my scooter in my front garden one morning maybe the bike knew the way home because i couldnt remember getting there :(

nowadays i am reformed a,lcohol is a rare treat ,sleeping in fields even rarer :D

Chesters............

Me thinks you were perhaps targetted for prosecution.

If my memory serves me right, on the first occasion being brought before the beak in those circumstances you should have been declared "An Encourageable Rouge" and warned about your behaviour by the magistrate. The title "Rouge and a Vagabond" should only be applied AFTER you have gone through each stage of the system (being serious here, no joke)

So.... (starting to joke now) I think there is only two options we DECENT, LAW ABIDING members of the public here should consider.

1) That this was not your first such offence, and that you have made a habit through your younger years of sleeping in various natural or hastily constructed basic shelters. Or in the alternate slept in the open waking damp, miserable and hungry wondering why you did such a thing.... You are therefore probably a tramp or a Carp Fisherman :D (the two are near identical) (The only exception to this is behaving exactly as outlined in this paragraph except you are occampanied by some hairy arsed Jock and a Rifle, in which case you are neither of the two but in the Infantry.

-OR-

2)You have let your identity out in the open and some poor sod on this forum who has been the victim of your tongue is actually also a Copper in which case Chesters......... Your screwed :D:D:D:D

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."