Flotation Suits

Elton

Spur-Hound:

i have always wanted to change to a 2 piece for many reasons, recently i seen a post somewhere where some1 raised an interesting point that made me think abit. Would the wind blow up the top making you colder than it would be with a 1 piece?

With the 2-piece, my wind rises upwards and keeps me warmer :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i am greedy, i have a one piece and a two piece.

the one piece is a mullion off shore version, very thick very floaty and very stiff, ideal for the minus nights.

i just bought a couple of weeks ago an ugli stik 2 piece, mainly for wearing at work. excellent fit, warmth, floaty bits in both pieces, and when this wind knocks me off the pier one day i will let you know how well it works

Paula, Snap, I have the one piece Mullion , with gas cannisters on the chest, good stuff, but a bit heavy to fish in, and make bacon butties in too....Its meant to be a "working" suit, ....how the hell can you do that...you would need to be built like Garth....and, just bought mesell a new Fladen two piece, road testing it tomorrow, the difference is amazing, its so light and you can actually move about in it.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Tis Orca...tried to log in as myself but failed :(

As Davy said in a previous post I had the misfortune to test my Fladden 2 piece out and I can vouch for its bouyancy, another plus was the only part of me that got wet was my feet , where the water came in at my ankles. 1 ruined camera a cut to my hand but the rest of me perfectly safe and dry , i wouldnt use any other suit :D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"