Flotation Suits

Elton

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

with the Fladden suits you have flotation in both parts so if you fell in with just the bib & brace on, it would still help to keep you warm & floating the right way up :)

How does the bib and braces keep you upright. I think its important to remember that they are flotaion aids, not life jackets that keep your head above water.

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

skippytheroo:

I bought the one piece and wished id bought the 2 piece.......If you want to wear chest waders being able towear the top only would be handy :P

Hi skippytheroo

I have heard of 2 occasions where anglers fell in with waders on. They filled up with water and the anglers were physically incabable of getting in the boat. On one of the incidences the angler still on board grapped and pulled on the straps and was left holding them as he watched his mate dissapear and drown.

Perhaps we all should follow orcas example and try them out

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Disillusioned:

Perhaps we all should follow orcas example and try them out

Erm... if you do it might be wise to make sure the digital camera is left in a safe dry place and not hanging round your neck when you try it :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya, Tried my new 2 piece Fladen suit out yesterday and today ,in some of the worst weather that I have seen in years. We were boat fishing yesterday at LA,and casting off the West Pier at LA today,and was VERY pleased with it, warm,and very comfortable,we had snow,sleet,rain,hail,and very high winds, and not once did I feel cold or wet.....I was extremely impressed with it, and would highly recommend one to anyone....and at £90 ,well worth it... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/