AN Trip. Weymouth 9th May.

spasor

Hello Billy.

I`ve asked the orang-utan with the silly hat to arrange bait!

As we have a full boat! We`ll spend most of the day with the anchor down. Hopefully for big black bream?

He doesn`t like 10 anglers fishing on the drift over the shambles?

OK. You guys that are coming. I`ll tell Colin. 8 of us will fish at one time on the Shambles, the others will fill his head with `Bullshitze", while they wait a turn? Sorted.

I`ll be away for the next 4 days due to a pis???? Sorry, Dartmouth plaice festival with Sandtiger!!

Paul. :D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you both have a great time restrain yourself on the stella!!!!

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

hembo - Boybilly.

We met Stella and a few of her cousins last week. Pity they were more in evidence than the plaice!! 2nd day of the comp`, most of the boats gave up by lunchtime.

But with an easterly wind, what can you expect?

But me and Davey stuck it out. Arrived back to port with a raging thirst!! At least we got something right?

See you in a few weeks time.

Paul. :D:D:D:D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Going fishing for a few days in about 2 hours time :)

When I get back, I'm gonna need to find some specific details about this trip i.e. where we meet, what time, what we need to bring, etc.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

spasor:

OK folks, no music arranged as yet.

If you intend to come, can you please mail me?

I seem to have 5 definites and 4 maybes!!

Myself, Sandtiger, hembo, shads, onions & partner ( Sorry Mick) are definite! Elton and whoever I`ve pushed off my desk?

Please let me know asap so I can ensure we all have a bed for the party!! No, folk in Weymouth, you can go home to sleep it off!!

It is getting that serious!!

Andrew Boyd

pray to the weather gods |!

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith