Wanna buy a mark????

Davy Holt

dear oh dear!

seems your a tad upset Alan.

firstly i removed my details because some people tend to get over heated and start sending all sorts of abuse offline yet try to appear to everyone else level headed.

seems you missed one of my points. i never sneak. your words. make sure you quote me accurately.

now in your words you have never fished a shore mark that someone has told you about or you have seen someone on......... no didn't think so.

now all these wrecks you fish. dive them yourself..... no one ever fish them before... nah didn't think so.

double standards i think.

so by your way of thinking no one is allowed to fish an area that someelse has. bo****cks!!!!

it still takes skill to catch what is below or in front of you.

yeh, i'll run past another boat and take a gps mark just like most other boats. seems you and the clique are different but then again you are the majority on here. a minority elsewhere though.

now as for the increcibly STUPID comment re the radio.

no matter my differences with someone i would never not answer a call for help. even from YOU!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt i just say that,and any "off forum" remarks welcome :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

dale:

firstly i removed my details because some people tend to get over heated and start sending all sorts of abuse offline yet try to appear to everyone else level headed.

Seems strange that it only seems to happen to you dale :confused:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

plastic log owners keep out :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I have got MOD's all over my gps!!! as we hit the haddock out of Port Logan to 5lb....unfortuanately I don't know how to get rid of them so there are about 20 people swimming for their lives out there with no help !!!! Lost my info book....any help in saving these guys would be good?? it is an LMS320 cheers Lee:)

PS always found my own marks and as most are inshore I use the old and tested way of 'land looking' My gps is secondary...like the old fashioned way I guess......I have put a mark out of Port Logun which always catches Cod to 4-5 lb in a deep hole near the mull. I have never targetted the 'monsters of the deep' but after a weekend with Davy ..... things are about to change....watch this space lol

I think there is a time and a place for both. I wouldn't be so crass as to go right up to a charter boat and MOB it, but if I see a group of boats on a patch of ground I'll go over and explore the area, I often find a bank, hole or rock and fish it. Is that a bad thing? I don't mind when I'm on a mark and another boat fishes nearby, in fact I welcome the company, makes me feel a bit more secure. But the best marks are the ones you find yourself that are not already over-fished, or one you won't find another boat on when you get there. There is no "ownership" of the sea bed, by charter boats or potters :mad: :mad: and there is no reason why we can't co-exist and help each other out. I freely share my marks with newbies I trust and like in our marina, in the same way as I've been helped out in the past. There's room for us all.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk