My 'Outing'

Emma two

Well said Alan. I can tolerate almost anything aside from intolerance itself.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike homosexuality and its filthy practices... and I will continue to express my dislike whenever I feel it is appropriate,I find the sad people who indulge in homosexuality equally offensive...

We are surrounded by homos... I would rather they all became extinct as surely they will, and the sooner the better.

Den

It would be nice to imagine that appaling bigoted hate filled idiology like that would fade away. How do you get so screwed up?

There is evidence of same sex behaviour in all human cultures, it has always there as part of humanity, it is only likely to 'become extinct' in the event of human extinction, 10 out of the last hundred are likley to be gay. This world must be a bleak place for you. You may exercise your right to express this hate, but it renders you a socially disabled.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

It would be nice to imagine that appaling bigoted hate filled idiology like that would fade away. How do you get so screwed up?

There is evidence of same sex behaviour in all human cultures, it has always there as part of humanity, it is only likely to 'become extinct' in the event of human extinction, 10 out of the last hundred are likley to be gay. This world must be a bleak place for you. You may exercise your right to express this hate, but it renders you a socially disabled.

seeing as how i''m not a user of big fancy words i'll keep this simple.

What a load of crap.

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

seeing as how i''m not a user of big fancy words i'll keep this simple.

What a load of crap.

Huh, your screwed Clifftop. :P You can label me that as well. Can't see whats normal about two blokes kissing on telly, not the on the cheek one as well and be expected to consider it as normal. Expected to see the antics of boy george and rent boys as part of normal society and also be expected to tollerate it. If the likes of freddie mercury desisted in what he considered normal would he still be with us? Trying to think also the reason rock hudson died. Must be due to peer pressure i guess.

Thats me outed from sitting on the fence, i know what side i would like to be on and considerd as normal and socially disabled at the same time. ;)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Huh, your screwed Clifftop. :P You can label me that as well. Can't see whats normal about two blokes kissing on telly, not the on the cheek one as well and be expected to consider it as normal. Expected to see the antics of boy george and rent boys as part of normal society and also be expected to tollerate it. If the likes of freddie mercury desisted in what he considered normal would he still be with us? Trying to think also the reason rock hudson died. Must be due to peer pressure i guess.

Thats me outed from sitting on the fence, i know what side i would like to be on and considerd as normal and socially disabled at the same time. ;)

Well thanks for the input, such a well balanced sympathetic view that takes us back to the '50,s and further. Why are you so frightened of folk who do not conform to your way of thinking, be confident in your own sexuality and be tolerant of others who dont think the same as you.

What if one of yours had a problem with admitting to you because of his or hers preferences? Surely acceptance support and love is far better than isolation and condemnation.

Can I suggest you input some grown up thinking here!!!!

Ken, the battle is lost mate. I dislike homosexuality and its filthy practices, and I will continue to express my dislike whenever I feel it is appropriate, Emma says there are certain groups of people who find the use of the word homosexual offensive, personally I find the use of the word Gay when coupled to the sad people who indulge in homosexuality equally offensive, but I will be wasting my time trying to get it changed back to its generally accepted meaning of happiness.

We are surrounded by homos and whilst I admit I do laugh at some of the humour associated with them, I would rather they all became extinct as surely they will, and the sooner the better.

Den

Den

You have posted pictures of your grandchildren, you are obviously a very proud father and grandfather rightly so too. Speaking as a father also, what if one of yours turned out not quite to your liking, would you love that child less?

Den, I agree with your sentiments wholeheartedly.

Before anyone accuses me of being "homophobic", I would point out that I do not have " a persistent and irrational fear" of homosexuals. :)

Then what is it?

Be confident of your own sexuality and let others be confident of theirs, surely ??

Or would you prefer these folk to live a life of misery just to satisfy your prejudice?

Then what is it?

Be confident of your own sexuality and let others be confident of theirs, surely ??

Or would you prefer these folk to live a life of misery just to satisfy your prejudice?

If you are against intolerance, why are you intolerant of my opinion ?

It is not my practise to hurt, attack, insult, or otherwise affect homosexuals (or those that support the practise) in any detrimental way, I just don't agree or accept the practise as normal.

In answer to the anticipated question, "what if one of your children......... ?", I would support my children whatever the circumstances they found themselves in, but that unconditional love is only available to my wife and children.

Finally, I am very confident of my sexuality and have no sexual attraction to other males, this I consider is normal for men.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Before anyone accuses me of being "homophobic", I would point out that I do not have " a persistent and irrational fear" of homosexuals. :)

I would argue that you Do!

In order to express Support for the bigoted (but at least Honist)remarks made by Poldark, Why have such a negative View of a Section of humanity that are differnt form your self, People who are not egageing in any practice or activity that would threaten you or your way of life in any way, Why would Homosexuality arouse such a gut responce from you unless you Feared it,Why would it solicit such a deep discomfort whithin your self?analyse that !I did at About 15 when I stopped calling poeple Poofs for being no good at sport or useless at fighting. I stopped because it was Childlike and ill informed as I matured I saw the world differently. How many Gay poeple have you been exposed to? Obviously many hundreds to be so Opinionated about them.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Then what you agreed to (wholeheartedly), was that you 'dislike homosexuality and its filthy practices'...'sad people who indulge in homosexuality' and..that I would rather they all became extinct '.

Yet in your latest post you maintain that you don't, 'practise to hurt, attack, insult, or otherwise affect homosexuals ' Well that stuff sounds pretty insulting. Perhaps you don't understand (or care) about the implictions of this type of hate language. For example do you assume that everyone likley to read it in here is going to be unaffected? You have wished Alan's son dead (extinct) for a start, how many others who may read this have gay loved ones, or are gay themselves?

Imagine a young person with an interest in angling who finds their way into here, and who also happens to be gay or lesbian, (and please no stereotyping LGBT people as 'not the type to go fishin') and who may already be in their own personal hell because of the fear of rejection and discrimination, they might pick up tips to help them catch more fish, and then discover that the sources of information wish that people like them ceased to exist!

Conversely, there is a positive in hate mongers opening up, as it allows others to see what type of people they are dealing with.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"