My 'Outing'

Emma two

its already over little brother as usual your too late :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's OK Ken, you don't care about Percival then..........

Long story, best left, but a few will know, I hope Emma is one of them. ;)

I have been other wise engaged taking on board another three pints of the claret courtesy of the NHS :lol: They were repairing the after effects of warfarine :rolleyes::D Good news ( well I think it is good news) my ticker is now back in tune without having to resort to the electric chair :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

thats great ,i love the way these threads jump from pillar to post.

i asked a kid on a volvo forum after seeing him posting a post about his carb if it were him in practical classics this month and he accused me of hijacking his thread (after admitting it was) you can bet thats the last time i will "speak" to him :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

thats great ,i love the way these threads jump from pillar to post.

i asked a kid on a volvo forum after seeing him posting a post about his carb if it were him in practical classics this month and he accused me of hijacking his thread (after admitting it was) you can bet thats the last time i will "speak" to him :rolleyes:

I figured the debate was well past it's sell by date :rolleyes::D we do tend to ramble on a bit :lol: Met some nice nurses in there and I ended knowing another consultant on first names :rolleyes: that is a habit I must break :lol:

Sorry Emma :)

eat.gif

Petals Florist

i thought their first names were MR :D

errr i havnt met a female consultant yet so no sexism implied i presume they are either ms or mrs?

i thought their first names were MR :D

errr i havnt met a female consultant yet so no sexism implied i presume they are either ms or mrs?

Now you come to mention it nor have I, Andrew was a chatty gentleman, brought a gaggle of apprentices with him on one occasion, I felt like some thing of an oddity :rolleyes::D as he divulged my recent medical problems :lol: I have to give him credit for asking if I would mind them coming and he came back later to say thank you. :rolleyes::lol: It is the first time I have been used as an exhibit :rolleyes: was grateful they decided not to dissect me :lol::lol:

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Glad all turned out well for you Ken.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Its true that for some of us it only becomes an issue when it becomes a problem but unfortunately that is not always the case.

Some folks and some entire groups hate (fear?) those who are seen as sexually "different" and reports of people being harrassed and even beaten or killed are not that uncommon. Otherwise we'd never have phrases like "gay bashing".

I agree with you, Newt. However, the way other people react to another person's sexuality isn't the issue.

What I am getting at is that healthily minded people really couldn't give a damn about people's sexuality,

but you can't and mustn't make allowances for the neanderthal tendency.

My own son 'came out' earlier this year. My feelings about that were no different to the way I'd have felt about

any other person in the same situation - a combination of delight that they should be at ease with themselves,

and distress at the thought of the strain they'd lived under whilst coming to terms with the act that they don't

conform to the heterosexual stereotype. To delay this is to suggest that there is a lack of afith in your nearest and dearest.

What I do resent is the assumption that I have the remotest interest in other peoples' sexuality.

Live and let live is a suitable aphorism by which to approach this issue.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Glad all turned out well for you Ken.

Den

Cheers Den,

Looks like I have turned the corner this time, I feel a lot sharper now must be getting more blood to the brain :rolleyes::lol: not sure whether that is a good idea or not. :lol:

Looking forward to chasing some Bristol Channel cod on the 20th our annual Christmas bash and again on the 4th Jan 2009 for our annual New years bash. Some of the lads over indulge so we have to allow a few days recovery :lol:

eat.gif

Petals Florist

Cheers Den,

Looks like I have turned the corner this time, I feel a lot sharper now must be getting more blood to the brain :rolleyes::lol: not sure whether that is a good idea or not. :lol:

Looking forward to chasing some Bristol Channel cod on the 20th our annual Christmas bash and again on the 4th Jan 2009 for our annual New years bash. Some of the lads over indulge so we have to allow a few days recovery :lol:

Glad you are better, but why hi-jack this thread?

And if you want to talk of fishing matters as opposed to gender issues :nono:

Try posting here...... :fishing: