barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

So why link to it then?

Edwina was correct the fiasco was it was correct!

Now your advised not to wash chicken because you can spread viri from parts of the chicken to elsewhere ,now we see why americans use mild bleach solution to wash them!

And we see chicken products removed from shelves because of possible contamination ,perhaps edwina should be applauded and dont forget those contaminated dutch eggs

So which link ? Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I've just found this article, it should be good for at least 5 pages of raised hackles, and indignation, as well as some nodding heads. B)

http://brexitcentral.com/davis-tell-barnier-withdraw-negotiations-european-council-trade-talks/

John.

Can i raise hackles whilst nodding indignantly ,theres words on that page and they may say something.

I am always amazed a keyboard has nearly every word i might say! Who could have thought that up not just words but every word in my whole life even down to single letters !it makes you think

Another remarkable thing is in my bathroom is two levers ,one has a red line the other blue how does hot know only to come out the red one when it cannot see the red line until its already out ,mind boggling stuff

I tried to trick it by putting the blue line on the other lever ,it saw straight through my subterfuge ,amazing

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

gozzer, on 12 Oct 2017 - 12:29, said:

I've just found this article, it should be good for at least 5 pages of raised hackles, and indignation, as well as some nodding heads. B)

http://brexitcentral.com/davis-tell-barnier-withdraw-negotiations-european-council-trade-talks/

John.

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

"I exclude myself from the inflammatory environs of fools".

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

"I exclude myself from the inflammatory environs of fools".

Fools you say ! ? My lord look no further Turkeys voting for Christmas

Ask the majority of business leaders in the uk you will get the same anser .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 13 Oct 2017 - 03:31, said:

Fools you say ! My lord look no further Turkeys voting for Christmas

Ask the majority of business leaders in the uk you will get the same anser .

Don't rely on this guy to support your assumption of reality.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/865795/brexit-latest-news-project-fear-mark-garnier-economy-wrong-trade-minister

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry did you watch the IDS interview on channel 4 last night he was challenged that the CBI think the government have lost the plot with the brexit negotiations confidence it's at an all time low and the majority of buisness leaders think just the same it's extremely serious but when you have 2 remainers in charge of Negotiations do they really want brexit I don't think so and to be fair who could really blame them when they know it will very likely leave Britain on it's arse . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg