E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The knives are well and truely out this morning maggy thatcher 2 all over again as soon as your a liability time to go goodbye Mrs May ?

Remember this like it was yesterday .

https://youtu.be/aaFc_he3POk

It just goes to show the Torys don't give a toss about the public we are in a desperate situation with brexit negotiations and they want a leadership challenge it's all about the Tory party dam the people it actually just shows who they really care about and it ain't us ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Politics and power have never been about "us"

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 06 Oct 2017 - 07:51, said:

The knives are well and truely out this morning maggy thatcher 2 all over again as soon as your a liability time to go goodbye Mrs May

Remember this like it was yesterday .

https://youtu.be/aaFc_he3POk

It just goes to show the Torys don't give a toss about the public we are in a desperate situation with brexit negotiations and they want a leadership challenge it's all about the Tory party dam the people it actually just shows who they really care about and it ain't us ..

Ha ha ha ha, what a load of dollop. Grant shapps has told all he has up to 30 who have signed to say her time is up. Really. You need 40 odd for kick off's and he says up to 30, he could mean two, four six, where's the list?

I note your irish mate, mr very leary has increased the cost of flights so he can pay his pilots proper wages and holiday pay.

desperate you say, really, all the u k needs to do is ignore the junk coming from the e u so called negotiators, ask for the e u invoice as we leave the e u's political TIT and refuse to pay anything that is over and above reality. And wait for the e u countries come running to the u k for a decent trade deal. Barny and van what's his name are irrelevant and will be shown as a pair of waste of spaces.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ha ha ha ha, what a load of dollop. Grant chaps has told all he has up to 30 who have signed to say her time is up. Really. You need 40 odd for kick off's and he says up to 30, he could mean two, four six, where's the list?

I note your irish mate, mr very leary has increased the cost of flights so he can pay his pilots proper wages and holiday pay.

desperate you say, really, all the u k needs to do is ignore the junk coming from the e u so called negotiators, ask for the e u invoice as we leave the e u's political TIT and refuse to pay anything that is over and above reality. And wait for the e u countries come running to the u k for a decent trade deal. Barny and van what's his name are irrelevant and will be shown as a pair of waste of spaces.

???? my mate Leary nice man flights going up got a long way to go I don't know where you got that from I got an email this morning offering flights for £5 to France and guess what bas my brother who is married to his German wife just got a return flight to Hamburg and back for £20 with Ryanair it cost you more for a taxi to the airport than your flight good old Ryanair.✈️✈️✈️?

Flights £5 to France https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 06 Oct 2017 - 18:07, said:

my mate Leary nice man flights going up got a long way to go I don't know where you got that from I got an email this morning offering flights for £5 to France and guess what bas my brother who is married to his German wife just got a return flight to Hamburg and back for £20 with Ryanair it cost you more for a taxi to the airport than your flight good old Ryanair.✈️✈️✈️

Flights £5 to France https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/

Here's why, what happens when someone falls asleep at the controls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41384789

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Here's why, what happens when someone falls asleep at the controls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41384789

Cash is king barry £20 return to Alicante love it fabulas ??‍♂️

Teresa we are all behind you that's the headlines this morning what they don't tell is all those ready to stab her in back plenty of smiling assassins a dead woman walking don't you agree barry .

Have a look in the telegraph today bas the EU are stepping up talks with labour as the EU expect this Tory government to collapse at any moment I have to agree it's only a matter time the rot is begging to smell now and you know what is splitting the Tory party only 1 guess now you've got it BREXIT it will destroy the Tory party .the average age of a Tory party member is 71 years yes 71 the younger generation are not brainwashed by the right wing media a massive change is coming in this country

Brexit is looking more and more shaky by the day

How low will Teresa go thus is our PM doesn't make good reading

http://evolvepolitics.com/listen-historic-child-abuse-panel-member-i-silenced-theresa-mays-advisors-ensure-became-pm/.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 07 Oct 2017 - 08:17, said:

Cash is king barry £20 return to Alicante love it fabulas ‍♂️

Teresa we are all behind you that's the headlines this morning what they don't tell is all those ready to stab her in back plenty of smiling assassins a dead woman walking don't you agree barry .

Have a look in the telegraph today bas the EU are stepping up talks with labour as the EU expect this Tory government to collapse at any moment I have to agree it's only a matter time the rot is begging to smell now and you know what is splitting the Tory party only 1 guess now you've got it BREXIT it will destroy the Tory party .the average age of a Tory party member is 71 years yes 71 the younger generation are not brainwashed by the right wing media a massive change is coming in this country

Brexit is looking more and more shaky by the day

How low will Teresa go thus is our PM doesn't make good reading

http://evolvepolitics.com/listen-historic-child-abuse-panel-member-i-silenced-theresa-mays-advisors-ensure-became-pm/.

surely you don't believe the government to fold do you. Much the same as the e u reading it wrong and carrying out their intransigent so called negotiations. Both you and the manderins need reminding that the government won with 44% of the vote very recently with the labour admin 60 odd mp's short.

What has labour got to offer brexit. Only what the e u are offering. Where would they find the cash to pay the manderins this fictitious invoice?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/863611/Tory-MPs-suspended-Brexit-Theresa-May-Julie-Girling-David-Davis-Jeremy-corbyn-Labour

Edited by barry luxton

I read your link, and came to the conclusion that Clegg, is a sad desperate little man seeking a way back from his past lies. He's saying that the Labour lied to the remain group by keeping quiet about wanting out of the EU. He then suggests that we join them and they will renege on their present promise to uphold the referendum result! All this while the Labour Party is holding private meetings with the EU about brexit, and the future of the UK.

I have never voted Tory, and will never vote Labour while Corbyn and his cronies are in charge.

If the referendum result is overturned, then I believe that the social unrest it will cause, will put this country back decades. After all why should anyone accept the new result, when a precedent was made with the first one?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

If people wanted to remain the liberals would be the government now ,remove the votes for liberals and whats left is a vast part of the population wanting to get out ,far more than in the referendum

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No its logic ,if you want to stay you vote for the only party who say they will ,you dont vote for the tories who pretend to want to leave and you dont vote for the labour party who say they will follow the majority of peoples wishes IE want out .if people really wanted out the liberal minory would become a liberal majority and they would be in power and by being in power keep us in the EU as their manifesto stated

Simple logic its no different voting for a party who wants to banish hanging and death sentences,you dont vote for a party that says it wont hang em but strangle them the end is still the same if you want to banish death sentences you vote for the party it says will obolish death sentences anything else is agreeing with death sentences

None of the 3 major parties want out but the libs were the only one to admit it and invite votes on the basis of it ,you didnt vote liberal you wanted out!

PS i believe nothing anyone says as i make obvious in the blue stuff you cannot see in the mobile version

All parties come with things you dont want ,if you voted labour you may stay in but you got a lot of unions bringing in their crap and you sitting at a station anywhere in the country thats trains are not running because labours string pullers want more power.

If you vote tory you get their shite

If you vote liberal you get theirs but amongst that is the promise they will remain in so you get your wish if you want it

Edited by chesters1