• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey a pound cannot even buy one euro

AW NEWT!!!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

As for the lady - OK to look at meybe but lordy I DO NOT want to have to listen to her.

A sort of Martha Stewart 20 years ago.

nigella.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Others are urged to read This before you attempt it.

Proper blaming needs to be done correctly and with the usual safety precautions.

Much easier to blame you than read all of that rubbish. :D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Norrie, have you looked closely at both of those pictures? I wish I could get instant uplift like that! Jeez, now you know just where to put your mince pies this Christmas....perfect trajectory and elevation.....

Jealous? Moi? Never.....

Janet

look an awful lot like redneck cup holders to me :) cup would fit between them quite well and stay nice an secure.

Norrie, have you looked closely at both of those pictures? I wish I could get instant uplift like that! Jeez, now you know just where to put your mince pies this Christmas....perfect trajectory and elevation.....

Jealous? Moi? Never.....

Janet

Many years ago i saw Sabrina in the local theatre, they were doing a skit that took place in a drawing room with Sabrina sitting down,One of the male characters walked past her with a cup and saucer in his hand and promptly put them down on top of her bust. They sat perched there for several minutes until the next time he walked past and picked them up again.

Could this man possibly have been Newt??

Edited by Clifftop

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Many years ago i saw Sabrina in the local theatre, they were doing a skit that took place in a drawing room with Sabrina sitting down,One of the male characters walked past her with a cup and saucer in his hand and promptly put them down on top of her bust. They sat perched there for several minutes until the next time he walked past and picked them up again.

Could this man possibly have been Newt??

couldn't be Newt. The klutz would have dropped the cup and saucer while ogling "the scenery" :P

Wheres gozzer when i need him.

Hi Fred, sorry to be missing in your hour of need.

I also afraid I can't be much help on a thread like this, because it usually gets turned into a 'Blame Gozzer' thread.

The only thing I can give you is a bit of 'food for thought'. :g:

I'll do this with a series of 'facts' (that should please cory), then let you make up your own mind.

Fact 1. This thread is entitled 'Blame Newt', someone with the initials HV tried to turn it into a 'Blame Clifftop' thread.

Fact 2. Newts initials are NV. The 'H' is just above the 'N' on a 'qwerty' keyboard.

Fact3. Jan says Newt is a clumsy 'so and so'. (careless fingers maybe?).

Fact 4. If you look on the map Newt posted on Norfolk Bobs thread in the 'New Member forum'. You will see that not too far from Newts home, is a place called......wait for it.......Isle of Wight!

Now as you know, I'm not one to cast aspersions, (I've hardly cast anything this season), or start a conspiracy theory :hypocrite: , but I think the 'facts' speak for themselves. :whistling:

I wont try to influence you either way, but will leave you all to come to your own conclusions on the subject.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John