Travian

corydoras

Chaps.

Some members of Progeny (the alliance I joined) are thinking of pulling out of the S3 server and going to S2 where things are a bit quieter. I and a few others are up for staying, I am trying to find out prcisely how many. bsmwilliams is doing a 'role call'. Are we up for Jeepsters Alliance signing a non aggression pact with Mr M's army letting those Progeny[iI] members who are up for staying on S3 join us? Most of them are all first timers like us. Together we stand I say, what sayeth you lads?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just occurred to me that if we are going to join up we may as well know what each of us can bring to the party.

This is what I have

Wheat Fields 3 at L6, 3 at L5

Iron Mines 3 at L5, 1 at L6

Clay Pits 3 at L5, 1 at L6

Wall L7

Crannies 7 at L10

Residence L4

Academy L3

Armoury L1

Blacksmith L2

Granary L3

Warehouse L3

Residence L4

Main Building L10

Hero's Mansion L1

Embassy L1

Market L5

Barracks L5

Rally Point L1

Current Pop 222 and rising of course

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I haven't got as much as you Cory but , not tooooo far behind mind. I've also got 17 legionaires in tow and i'm due an attack at just gone 6pm tonight from "feeling lucky" village.

Might be interesting.

Ahh well , it's only a game isn't it?

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I haven't got as much as you Cory but , not tooooo far behind mind. I've also got 17 legionaires in tow and i'm due an attack at just gone 6pm tonight from "feeling lucky" village.

Might be interesting.

Ahh well , it's only a game isn't it?

17 legionnaires is a lot of resources to loose. My advice would be to concentrate on getting your main building up to L10, and training three settlers so that you can found another village. What tribe are you BTW?

OK , here's my layout

Village name "brust"

residence level 1

academy level 1

embasy level 3

marketplace level 3

armoury level 1

warehouse level 2

rally point level 2

granary level 3

main building level 7

barracks level 3

cranny (5 in total) ranging from level 10 to level 4

wall level 4

troops....

legionaires ..18 in total , but an attack is soon to come.

Fields.

wheat 3 @ level 5 , 3 @ level 4

wood 2 @ level 4 , 2 @ level 3

clay 3 @ level 4 , 1 @ level 3

iron 2 @ level 4 , 2 @ level 3

Lets see what i'm left with in ....35 mins though.

Oooops , edit.....

PLAYER NAME is brust , VILLAGE NAME is motorola town.

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Attack over with.

The attacker sent 10 axemen and lost 7 of them. Also , another bonus is that no bounty was taken due to me bumping up the crannies.

On the down side , i lost 6 of my 18 legionaires.

Hey ho.

Attack over with.

The attacker sent 10 axemen and lost 7 of them. Also , another bonus is that no bounty was taken due to me bumping up the crannies.

On the down side , i lost 6 of my 18 legionaires.

Hey ho.

Mr M. Before you invest in any more troops get your crannies all up to 10. I know it's tempting to buy troops but your just wasting resources. They main thing at this point in the game is not to be "farmed", that is not to lose resources in a raid. Edited by corydoras

Got this email from an ex-alliance member

Frogie 16/01/09

no subject 04:26:22

Hi just telling you im deliting my account and will be giving all my supplys to you, because you have helped me the most

I will be making a new account in three days on sever 2

cya in three days

thanks 4 everything m8

BTW he presumes he will see me in three days, but he won't, Cory ain't a quitter.

Edited by corydoras

I'm up for that, just got back from a long day at the trading standards office in Preston, which is another story!

I'll speak to you all tomorrow, but let's get our heads together and take over Travian!

I'm game for taking over. My alliance is up to 4 now!!!!! I better be careful , i might cut myself.

Edited by mr motorola