Travian

corydoras

Not too bad, cranny is up to 10 and wall is getting there. Done a bit of trading as well, it's weird, i dont normally like these things !

Go on then jeepster, i'm just getting my embassy up to the right level first.

Yer gonna nead more crannies in your first village, I've got 9 Crannies at L10. To join an Alliance you need an Embassy at L1, to create an alliance you need an Embassy at least to L3

My village looks like this.

post-3408-1231890101_thumb.jpg

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alliance is set up, called Anglers Net obviously............
Mr M has an Army ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

The first goal should be to get another Village. You'll need lots of crannies, (I have 9 at L10, and you'll need to build your residence up to L10 create 3 settlers.

Things are moving a bit quicker now, glad I didn't jack it in earlier now!
It still has periods where not too much goes on. I need to upgrade a Woodcutter from L5 to L6, I have about a 5 hour wait for enough resources. It is not always a good idea to upgrade resource fields evenly. Beware being short of wheat production, you don't want to start having to knock down your own buildings ;)

Can't say it enough, cranny, cranny, cranny in your first village, you'll need at least 7.

I got attacked twice today, little b******s :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They did do me one favour though, they killed my rat ! :lol:

How do you tell if they got away with anything ?

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I got attacked twice today, little b******s :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They did do me one favour though, they killed my rat ! :lol:

Who attacked you? Did they get any bounty?

Read up on Crannies and how they work for the different tribes.

http://help.travian.com/index.php?type=faq&mod=362

http://dhost.info/travian2005/Wiki/index.php/Cranny

Goods on sale in the market are NOT protected if you get attacked, but goods in transit cannot be raided.

Edited by corydoras

Who attacked you? Did they get any bounty?

It was these two :-

Stryke11 from the village Jupiter

and

Rexter from the village Rexford

Both members of the same alliance according to their info sheets.

The bounty thing was all noughts underneath each one so I assume that means that got nothing ? (Apart from the dead rat) :D

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"