Travian

corydoras

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need any wheat cory?
No mate, sorry didn't spot this post earlier. No am OK ATM. I might be in a different situation after midnight.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cory's beem promoted

PGNY[iI] - Progeny[iI]

Co Leader cory

Co Leader/Diplomat bsmwilliams

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

How many culture points do you guys have. You can find out in the Residence. You need 2000 culture points and Residence at L10 and three settlers

I have 1940 CP at the rate of 154 per day, and am forecast to crack the 2000 barrier at 00:31 18/01. My Residence is at L6 and will be upgraded to L& at 18:14 tonight, if I don't get whacked first. I think perhaps one of the reasons none of the big boys has whacked me yet is because I LOOK like I'm trying to move. Well crannied up and building up Residence and Wall (get your wall high enough and raiders will die on it ;).

Once you have Residence at L10, 2000 CPs and 3 Settlers you can found a new village. Make your new Village fairly close to your capital and you can use your merchants to feed it your excess resources from the capital. Be careful with your Settlers they are vulnerable in attacks and raids and cost a lot of resources to train.

Hpoefully we have at least one friendly Gaul. If you have'nt done so yet you can gen up on Settlers here

http://travian.wikia.com/wiki/Settler

Um, don't have a residence yet so no idea ! I'm also a friendly Gaul :D

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Um, don't have a residence yet so no idea ! I'm also a friendly Gaul :D
You MUST have a residence jedibond, it's a pre-requisite for your second village

in the second village you build a palace not a residence.

Well I decided to give it a go, 'tis a tad tedious to start, hope it gets better. Shall have to see. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You MUST have a residence jedibond, it's a pre-requisite for your second village

in the second village you build a palace not a residence.

I'm having enough trouble trying to get the first one off the ground ! Some idiot keeps attacking me but I keep trapping his troops. No idea why he keeps doing it, he never gets away with anything !

Ian

I'm having enough trouble trying to get the first one off the ground ! Some idiot keeps attacking me but I keep trapping his troops. No idea why he keeps doing it, he never gets away with anything !
He's chancing his arm, trying to catch you off guard with more resources than will fit in your crannies so that he can pinch some. As you build your wall up he'll start to loose his troops on it. My wall is at L9 now, most times when I get attacked now the raiders lose 1 or 2 troops.

He's chancing his arm, trying to catch you off guard with more resources than will fit in your crannies so that he can pinch some. As you build your wall up he'll start to loose his troops on it. My wall is at L9 now, most times when I get attacked now the raiders lose 1 or 2 troops.

Mine's at 9 too, no one has got through it yet although I very was upset that my rat died :lol:

Ian