Travian

corydoras

No once a merchant is off he's off. Make sure you know the difference between Offer and Search efore trading ;)

As the gam proceeds you'll find that there is much depth to it. A fair bit of maths and stats as well as strategy. Mistakes can be costly.

How big is your Population Huge?

I am OK with strategy, in fact quite good, Math is my failure. :rolleyes:

Population now 60.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am OK with strategy, in fact quite good, Math is my failure. :rolleyes:

Population now 60.

I'm not too hot on the maths either, I should have said arithmetic really. It's not complicated, just a lot of it.

There is a spreadsheet you can download here that might help a bit.

http://www.freewebs.com/parnmatt/

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I'm not too hot on the maths either, I should have said arithmetic really. It's not complicated, just a lot of it.

There is a spreadsheet you can download here that might help a bit.

http://www.freewebs.com/parnmatt/

Ta for that Cory, quite useful.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I found this too. Stricly speaking, it's against the rules to use anything other than your browser to play travian, and to modify the browser with plugins, but it'll help you look for 15 and 9 croppers for your next Village.

http://www.cs-network.dk/ASP/Cropfinder.aspx

If you don't have M$ .Net framework installed you'll need to download that from here.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...dd-aab15c5e04f5

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I have a 9 within 3 squares that I have found, will probably have a fight for it but looking at my neighbours they are not doing so well so will have to see, I prefer not to use add-ons but sometimes it is necessitated by everybody else using them.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I have a 9 within 3 squares that I have found, will probably have a fight for it but looking at my neighbours they are not doing so well so will have to see, I prefer not to use add-ons but sometimes it is necessitated by everybody else using them.
It's pretty harmless, just saves a lot of time clicking about on the map.

It's pretty harmless, just saves a lot of time clicking about on the map.

But it is put there to stop us owners exploiting the workers Cory, you look around the map for sites, tis better than taking the whip out on the poor Clay Workers (unless you are that way inclined of course. ) :huh:

I note this server has a limited life, perhaps we should try and get a few more involved, when the server is restarted we can all go in the South West or whatever and try and dominate.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

But it is put there to stop us owners exploiting the workers Cory, you look around the map for sites, tis better than taking the whip out on the poor Clay Workers (unless you are that way inclined of course. ) :huh:

I note this server has a limited life, perhaps we should try and get a few more involved, when the server is restarted we can all go in the South West or whatever and try and dominate.

They all have a limited life 10 months for a server and 1/3 of that (I think) for a fast server. That sounds like a good idea Huge. I've never played a MMOG or any kind of browser game before. We cold use this as a dress rehearsal for the when s3 restarts. I'll see what I can find out, and report back.

I've been thinking, we don't need to wait that long, all that needs to be done is for you guys to set up your sacond village within 15 squares or so of me and make it your capital.

I've been thinking, we don't need to wait that long, all that needs to be done is for you guys to set up your sacond village within 15 squares or so of me and make it your capital.

I'll go along with the others baaaaa baaaaaa :D I think I will be the last to get a second village. :rolleyes: