Countryside Alliance and FACT in the dock.

trent.barbeler

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kleinboet, I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. If FACT is to represent anglers then it must have actual members. The membership will either be via FACT directly, possibly associate membership, or via FACT's constituant members, e.g. SAA or NFA. If I read things correctly FACT represents clubs and associations that represent anglers. Sounds simple, join the SAA for example, tenner a year and you are a member of FACT! Or is that too blindingly obvious?

The thing is this is trying to be organised at high level, with the rank and file angler not being informed of what is going because a) he's not a member of a club/organisation and/or B) not all clubs keep members ofay with what is going on (e.g.- BAA, South Cerney Angling etc)

What it needs is some sort of newsletter sent out, even if it's quarterly. I know it is extra money but it has to be done, ask the BDAA!!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Well I am in KAPS

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

How can you be in total disagreement with me about such an important issue in angling and still work with me for the general good?.

This is the question that every angler has to ask every other angler, before any real progress can be made toward a unified front against the antis.

Lee/Peter, Respect you both, but if two talented generals like yourselves can't get behind the same lines in the war, we have no chance.

..........Liam

"Wisdom is the knowledge of how little we know"

Barbelangler.co.uk

Dear Liam,

You said;

"Lee/Peter, Respect you both, but if two talented generals like yourselves can't get behind the same lines in the war, we have no chance."

Blimey. "Talented Generals?" Pete won't be able to get his head through the pub door now!!

In truth Liam, we are generals of nothing in a political sense. Just two blokes giving our opinions on various matters from our individual stand points. Peter just happens to be wrong most of the time whilst I'm right but that doesn't mean we won't stand behind the same lines when angling's time comes! Then again, Peter is getting on in years so might not be around when the real fray begins. I on the other hand remain God like in looks and physical strength so will certainly take my place at the front.

Regards,

Lee.

Seeing as the 'Alpha male' on this forum doesn't seem to acknowledge mine and several others existence.... :rolleyes:

Could somebody please tell me is TB the same chap who's recently penned some 'Carbelling' articles on FM? :)

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

Thanks for your resonce to my post chaps. Nothing more to add on your political debate, so will leave it there.

Lee, you grow more humble every day, you will end up positivly shy, if you are not carful. (smilies)

........Liam

"Wisdom is the knowledge of how little we know"

Barbelangler.co.uk