Anglersnet.boat trip. `04

spasor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone fancys a three day trip to Jersey sometime, I'd be interested in going.

Also staying at the Sailors Return on the Saturday Evening - see you all there!

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

SandTiger:

Max, we weren't planning on visiting your part of the world,but since you mention Jersey is going to be teaming with fish then maybe we'll make a change of plans - What do you reckon lads and lasses?

ok soz

phew!

thought I'd just poke me nose in and see.

I have only got a 24ft westral, could take four.

but tony hart over here is you best bet for a charter.

although my mate Dave charters too.

na you wouldn't like going fishing wiv me, all day long, doing the banks for brill/bass, and breamin till they come out your ears(big uns) :D , and your arms are hanging off from too many fish. :)

na you don't want to do that. :rolleyes:

sort it.

Hello Folks.

Don`t worry about what to keep. None of the regulars will leave you in any doubt re: put it back!!

The trip is meant to be a `social`, but if we go wrecking for part of the day and I catch a 20lb pollack. Just try to make me put it back!!!!

Fish that are caught in shallow water can be sent back with little or no harm done. Fish like Pollack and Pout caught at depths can pop their swim bladders and eye membranes, therefore up to the captor to decide?

I suspect most of the days catch will be released. Of course if anyone wants to take a 50lb conger home, it can be arranged!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

OI !!

Attendez MOI!! Get yourself in line, shoulders back!

What`s all this about the C.I`s? I`m sure Paul Whittall is fully booked. Chris Caines might be a good bet.

Anyone fancy taking on the job? Can I have a place?

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

yes silly.

I wouldn't have said it other wise.

as I'm an invalid, I'm available to take ppl out on my boat fishing all day, every day.

so if the sea is calm or not and the fish are biting(as they do), come one come all.

now what you do with this invite is up to you.

it stands all summer and autumn, you just need to get your own digs for the duration.

get organised you lot, eh!

ha ha

come on I'd love to have you.

no I'm not ****** .

happy new year. :cool: