Anglersnet.boat trip. `04

spasor

Guest stevie cop

I'm definately interested in a trip out on Daves boat. I'm based in Colchester, so nice and local ;o)

Mid week not a problem if enough notice is given.

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, thanks very much for pheasant offer but Mick and I will be in Torquay this weekend, a special treat to ourselves for surviving the mayhem of Family at Yuletide.

Of course what I really wanted to say was....

I am not a pheasant plucker so I must decline your offer of well-hung c*cks. :D:D

Help me unhook these, please.

Steve Coppolo:

I'm definately interested in a trip out on Daves boat.  I'm based in Colchester, so nice and local ;o)

Mid week not a problem if enough notice is given.

Cheers

Steve

'ere, I'm the Essex boy around here (Greenstead, Colchester ex-pat!).

Any places left for this May 9th trip? Just after my birthday :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton??

You mean you`re going to grace us with your presence in Weymouth on the 9th of May!!!!

I was keeping the last place free for Henry Gilbey if he could make it.

But if you`re the best media celeb we can get, then feel free.

Just don`t overtake me at 100mph on the M27!! I`ll just put my foot down and add another 3pts to my license ;>( What license? License to have fun on charter boats with a hung-over group of mates.

Elton. Feel free to add yourself to the list.

I`ve fished with half of the rogues that are coming. Look forward to meeting the rest.

All we need to do now is get a trip arranged aboard `Predator`? Dave Godwin won`t be around much longer? The whimp is planning to relocate to Portugal!!

If you need a lift for the May trip? Try sticking your thumb out!!!

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Sorry folks.

There will be no Kareoke the night before the trip! Bekky in the `Sailors` wont do it 2 nights in a row.

:rolleyes: Paul :rolleyes:

i have just sacked my voice coach

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Yes. I know it`s a crying shame. But you can dance the night away in the disco opposite the Sailors.

Or if like myself, shads and sandtiger, you`re stuck with the `Sailors`, you can still drink till an obscene hour. Just ask sandtiger, he looked shambolic at the begining of last years trip!! He needs more practise!!

:P:P Paul. :P:P