Anglersnet.boat trip. `04

spasor

Don't mind organising a trip.

Could probably get another Weymouth skipper to tag along on one of Whittalls Alderney trips(Pat Carlin tagged onto one of ours before).

The thing is nobody apart from Roger Bayzand knows the waters around Alderney as well as Whittall.

I will post something seperate tomorrow.

Cheers

Gareth

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chappers:

My wifes Aunty lives on Jersey will have to look you up Max next time we are over!!!!

You still getting the bassies at the moment

Tight lines get at them!!                

chappers please do.

my Emails on my profile, give us a note as to when you is going to come.

i'll mail you back with me mobile no: :D

yeah really good site Jim.

but I cannot see tony harts site on it so;

for Tony hart:

http://www.anna2j405.com/

or Dave nuth:

http://www.tarkaseatrips.com/index2.htm

although I like both guys, my money would be on tony, if you let him book for you,tell him what you want to catch and he'll tell you when to come for it.

don't do what Henry Gilbey did, he turned up at the wrong time of year to do a shoot for bream, thinking that we have them all the time.

we don't.

tony did warn him that the fishing was dead, but they still came for the filming, made tony look real bad. :mad:

he's not!

you don't need to go to Alderney for good fishing, jersey is just as good. :cool:

although at certain times of the year Alderney is like shooting fish in a barrel, it kinda spoils you too. :confused:

I did a shore trip 20 years ago, up to Alderney one autumn for the mullet, and I have never fished for mullet again locally.

be warned.

digs can be arranged through tony too.

if there are a lot of ppl wanting to come at the same time, I'll use my boat (for free) for three/four poor anglers, they must provide their own fishing gear though.

you never know this could turn out to be a regular thing (I'm willing). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently its a free trip on Paul according to one of his other postings.

:D:D:D:D

ANMC Member

Member # 43

posted 02 January, 2004 10:58 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Godwin.

Hello to you.

I know of several charter skippers that monitor this site. But you`re the first to put his nose over the gunnels.

As you`re in the Thames estuary. Blackwater?

You might save some of us long distance trips. We have quite a few members that live in the S.E that are always threatening to get together. Next trip is Weymouth in May. Well I`m paying

If we could get a crew together mid-week sometime off peak, I think we could have a lively day out together?

Paul.

Was that meant to be praying mate :P

Paul, You've got an email re pheasants.

Anybody else want any and can get to Abbotbury by Saturday? You'll never get them any cheaper.

A donation to the RNLI would be appropriate.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Terry, I know you're a game bird, aledgedly.

Don't you eat pheasants?

No plucking, just cut out the breasts, cover in breadcrumbs and fry.

OR hang them in the cold for a week and skin them, feathers and all. Lovely game stew!!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

What is all this nonsense?

I`m going to be a good boy. I`ll wait patiently outside the Sailors until Bekky opens the doors. I won`t leave until it`s time to get on the boat!! I may even go to bed for a few hours.

Don`t worry about costs. But you have to pay for your own breakfast and my beer!! (It would be cheaper if you paid Colin for the trip);>)

Sandtiger is not allowed to lose his bearings, Tshirt, camera, hold-all or his tenuous grasp of reality!!

The organiser of this trip (myself), will take no responsibility for any losses, wounds or hurt pride occasioned by any of the participants. Later to be known as victims.

You, wanted to fish with us! On your own head be it.

Any problems beforehand, feel free to mail me.

Just to set your minds at rest. I`m fishing with our skipper this Saturday and Sunday, also the 24th and 25th of this month, plus...........

Anyone fancy a day out with Dave? Skipper of Predator, before he moves to Portugal? Sandtiger, Elton, Codroamer and anyone else in the S.East? It will have to be a midweek job, but what the hell. No point in appearing at the `Pearly Gates` with 4 days leave left on your holiday card.

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

can the boat come up the Wey and pick me up :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson