Anglersnet.boat trip. `04

spasor

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also looking to meet you all ; i can taste the stella allready. cheers spasor

[ 17. December 2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: hembo ]

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Alan, when are you likely to be in Wales?

We'll be in Brecon on St. Stephen's Day, back to Bristol on the 28th. I'm sure you know Bristol is v. close to some bits of Wales. We are off work from this Friday (19th) 'til Jan. 5th. Any chance we could wangle a get together for a little libation? :D

Help me unhook these, please.

OK.

I`ve booked the boat. Got a crew lined up. Just waiting on a favourable weather forcast.

Myself, shads and sandtiger are booked into `The Sailors Return` for the night prior to the trip. If anyone else wants to stay with us, I suggest you book straight away (01305 773377), it will cost you about £16 for B&B.

I can`t say more at this time, except I hope we have a good laugh. Who cares about fishing on a club meet? I just wonder what Sandtiger is donating as a prize.

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

I`ll bet it`s alcoholic.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!