Our Tenth Birthday

Elton

Err, looking at it, I'd better just check that they 'do' tents....

Anchor Meadow (just a few metres down the road) does though. No idea of the contact address though but Andrew could pop down there.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've emailed Wendy @ Manor Farm today to ask her to take a look at this thread and let me know about availability. Would most of you be looking to pitch tents? Does anyone require a caravan booking?

Elton

We would want a caravan pitch if the date is suitable.

Tony and Sue

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 3 weeks later...
As long it isn't on the Friday June 19th to Sunday June 21st as Budgie and I will be at the specimen group fish ins! :D

I'm having to bring the SG Fish-in forward by a week as there's a pop concert in our village on the 20th and we won't be able to get in and out freely.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

We really do have to do something. Maybe a Midlands location would be best for everyone, somewhere where we can make a weekend of it :clap2::fishing::drunk::wiggle::fishing1:

lyn

whaaat and go further than 10 miles its not natural i tell e

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 3 weeks later...
...there's a pop concert in our village on the 20th and we won't be able to get in and out freely.

But you will be able to shake it all about, Steve. ;)

HTH B)

Ten years, eh, Murph? Mag-bleddy-nificent, mate. Anglers Net is a living tribute to you and the Mods who take care of this superb forum.

Here's to the next ten.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

• 4 weeks later...
Anglers' Net will be 10 years old on May 1st this year....if we make it :D

I'll leave it to you guys to sort the party ;)

Strewth! It's been so long since I looked at the coarse forum that I didn't notice this topic.

What a brilliant forum this is. When I signed up I was about 50 and hadn't fished for over 20 years. Inspired by all the fishing chat and advice flying around on AN I'd soon caught my first tench, carp, pike and barbel. Even now my one real regret about becoming an ex-pat is the lack of rivers over here. I sometimes wistfully look through the folder of fishing photos on my PC, going all misty-eyed.

AN has this effect on people :)

Here's wishing you many more years. Or chronia polla as we say in these parts ;)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.