Jade Goodeys Next door neighbour

five bellies

It's true she does what Max tells her, but all she's known since her life has been successful is trying to get in front of the cameras. She's no good, lying, racist, thick scum as far as I'm concerned, and I can't deny thinking 'couldn't happen to a nicer person' when I heard she was terminal, she's brought absolutely nothing good to the world, either before or after she became famous, and as she seems to be stuck on going out in a blaze of infamy, leaves herself right open to any and every criticism that comes her way.

All this nonsense about trying to make as much money for the kids before she dies as possible is typical Clifford spin, there's already plenty of money for the kids, but don't forget everything she earns before (and probably after) she dies Clifford will take around 20% of, so who's she doing it for?

The world is a much better place without her, don't waste time or emotion on her, she certainly doesn't give a **** about you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of your thoughts on Jade Goody herself, she is in a 'no win' situation.

Someone, (maybe Max Clifford) probably told her that there were two options.

Try to hide away and die with 'dignity', and have the media hounding everyone who was close to her, (including neighbours).

Or, Do it publicly, with some control of the situation, (via, interviews, etc)' and make money for her kids future at the same time. She's been quoted has saying that she had a poor education, and she didn't want that for her kids.

Whether, the money is used to improve the life of her kids to the extent that she wants, will be down to the advice she gets from those around her.

The neighbour acted in a manner indicative of many today.

He would have had the media circus on his doorstep either way.

Maybe he's just aggrieved that he wasn't getting paid for the inconvenience.

John.

Perhaps he just doesn't like his peace disturbed by gobby foul-mouthed yobs and criminals.

I think that Jade Goody and her cronies are the ones who "acted in a manner indicative of many today." In that they have no respect for others and she seems to think that dying is reason for others to treat her as an exception.

The neighbour made a comment that was not abusive but relayed his feelings regarding the effects that the media publicity had had on his privacy.

He in return was subjected to abuse and bullying by her cronies.

Morally I side with the neighbour.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It's true she does what Max tells her, but all she's known since her life has been successful is trying to get in front of the cameras. She's no good, lying, racist, thick scum as far as I'm concerned, and I can't deny thinking 'couldn't happen to a nicer person' when I heard she was terminal, she's brought absolutely nothing good to the world, either before or after she became famous, and as she seems to be stuck on going out in a blaze of infamy, leaves herself right open to any and every criticism that comes her way.

All this nonsense about trying to make as much money for the kids before she dies as possible is typical Clifford spin, there's already plenty of money for the kids, but don't forget everything she earns before (and probably after) she dies Clifford will take around 20% of, so who's she doing it for?

The world is a much better place without her, don't waste time or emotion on her, she certainly doesn't give a **** about you.

I bet your glad to get that off your Chest Old Boy :lol:

Her mum is a waste of skin from what I've seen of her and her Dad slipped of the plate in Kentucky fried Chicken (I suppose he had no control over that)after a life in and out of Jail. those things considerd she hasn't done to badley staying out of Jail her self And earning a few bob as well,

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Well it would appear that I am not alone in my opinion of her.

I am afraid that fame and money, if not used to improve yourself, the four letter word answers and the crave for publicity, will alienate Jade, whether she has money or not. Typically the name Max Clifford caught her attention and she HAD to have him to sate the craving for publicity. To Clifford it's just money! But even he is fighting a losing battle!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I think I'd have moved out as soon as she moved in.

Famous and well rewarded for being stupid: what is the world coming to? :unsure:

Guest Rabbit

What a bunch of heartless gits you are, irrespective of what you think of her the woman has only days to live.

Jeepster to say it couldn't happen to a nicer person is beyond the boundries of bad taste, its up there with the worst comments I have read on here...and from you a person I respect as a decent human being.

KB you make great play of being a Christian, about time then you acted like one.

I really think that those that are happy with the demise of this girl need to take a long look at themselves and be thankful that they are not in the same situation.

KB you make great play of being a Christian, about time then you acted like one.

Exactly how is a Christian supposed to act concerning the pending (and unavoidable) death of an unpleasant person, Rabbit?

I've thought it over and I honestly don't know but you seem to feel that you do so please enlighten me.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Rabbit
Exactly how is a Christian supposed to act concerning the pending (and unavoidable) death of an unpleasant person, Rabbit?

I've thought it over and I honestly don't know but you seem to feel that you do so please enlighten me.

How about compassion for one..Jade Goody might not be most folk favourite person but surely in her last few days a bit of humanity should be afforded her? She is in her 20's what has she done exactly to justify such a callous comment? Unpleasant you call her..well I think this whole thread is unpleasant, and I would rather have hoped that either you or another mod would have stepped up to the plate and done the right thing instead of siding with the obnoxious.

Think it over...

Rabbit - Yes I am a christian and I have Christian values, which don't take in racist, foul mouthed scum!

If you have EVER read a Bible, you would see examples of that. One that springs to mind immediately is Jesus and the moneychangers/lenders in the temple!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription