Jade Goodeys Next door neighbour

five bellies

Heres a moral Dilema for you guys to mull over.

Jade Goodey is in a dreadfull position Termanily Ill, And trying to rake in as much as she can as soon as she can to set her Kids up after she has gone.

Her neighbour is in I presume good health and trying to enjoy the fruits of his hard work in piece having no doubt forked out an ungodly amount of cash on a nice semi rural, detached house in the home counties,

Is it fair that no matter how brave Jades actions are, she should be aloud to interupt someones piecefull enjoyment of thier home to further her ambitions for her family?

Was the man right in passing comment to her as she was going into a Hospice for respite care ?

or should he have bitten his tounge and kept his head down for another few months until the inevertable takes place?

Im not realy interested in What poeple think of Jade She is a bit like Marmite, Just post on the Moral side of the Question I would be interested to hear your views.

I think I would have tried to bite the bullet.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure i would enjoy living next door to her pre big brother never mind now,whats her neighbour been up to?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Turn that question on it's head - Would YOU allow it?

I don't have enough info to comment - do the press enter your property? Are they intrusive to you or your family? Are they disturbing your sleep?

A bunch of pressmen outside Jade Goodies house would not bother me, as long as it does not interfere with me personally!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I believe the comment was along the line of Good know we can have some piece!

Tresspass is another matter if someone enters my property uninvited and refuses to accept an invitation to leave they will change thier mind one way or another ;)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

The article including the video is here.

Personally, I can't blame the guy for getting frustrated, The girl can't help the fact that she's dying but she has chosen to turn her death into a media circus and to inflict that circus on her neighbor.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest Rabbit

Personally, I can't blame the guy for getting frustrated, The girl can't help the fact that she's dying but she has chosen to turn her death into a media circus and to inflict that circus on her neighbor.

Typical of the attitude of some people, that neighbour was seriously out of order I believe,

He may feel aggrieved but to have a moan at a dying woman is taking the Grumpy Old Man Syndrome too far.

I would have placed the bucket firmly on his head

Edited by Rabbit

From the Sunday Express "The storm erupted when Jack, 21, approached the man – who was washing his 4x4 car – to tell him he and Jade would be away for the weekend.

The man is then said to have replied, “Good, at least I can get some peace and quiet then”,

apparently in frustration at the interest surrounding her illness.

“I’m dying, give me a break!” Jade shouted back, in floods of tears as her friends settled her into her car and drove her away."

When I read that I thought well, perhaps a little thoughtless. Then I saw the video. The noise of camera shutters going off and the bleeped out, presumably foul language aimed at the bloke washing his car from the two aggressive blokes made me change my mind. It seems to me that the villains of this piece are the loud-mouthed @rseholes getting into the Merc.

If they were true friends to Goody they'd be trying to make her life more comfortable, not to stir things up in front of the media.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

What stuck in my brain looking at the news paper concerning this was the pure hatred being shown by her snarling mates towards this geezer.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Just a thought - Jade is going through this Media circus "to leave money for her children?????"

How much money does she want to leave.

Jade has made some £5m Since BB and even she couldn't spend all that, but she wants to raise another £1m - Isn't that pure greed?

BTW this is just MHO!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Regardless of your thoughts on Jade Goody herself, she is in a 'no win' situation.

Someone, (maybe Max Clifford) probably told her that there were two options.

Try to hide away and die with 'dignity', and have the media hounding everyone who was close to her, (including neighbours).

Or, Do it publicly, with some control of the situation, (via, interviews, etc)' and make money for her kids future at the same time. She's been quoted has saying that she had a poor education, and she didn't want that for her kids.

Whether, the money is used to improve the life of her kids to the extent that she wants, will be down to the advice she gets from those around her.

The neighbour acted in a manner indicative of many today.

He would have had the media circus on his doorstep either way.

Maybe he's just aggrieved that he wasn't getting paid for the inconvenience.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John