Jade Goodeys Next door neighbour

five bellies

It's true she does what Max tells her, but all she's known since her life has been successful is trying to get in front of the cameras. She's no good, lying, racist, thick scum as far as I'm concerned, and I can't deny thinking 'couldn't happen to a nicer person' when I heard she was terminal, she's brought absolutely nothing good to the world, either before or after she became famous, and as she seems to be stuck on going out in a blaze of infamy, leaves herself right open to any and every criticism that comes her way.

All this nonsense about trying to make as much money for the kids before she dies as possible is typical Clifford spin, there's already plenty of money for the kids, but don't forget everything she earns before (and probably after) she dies Clifford will take around 20% of, so who's she doing it for?

The world is a much better place without her, don't waste time or emotion on her, she certainly doesn't give a **** about you.

When the media created 'Jade Goody the celeb', the very things you accuse her of, made her news worthy.

Those very things made money for the 'journalists' and paparazzi.

You work in the same fickle industry as those that have/still does pray on the gullible, and promise them their '15 mins of fame', Jon.

A 'nice' person would not get the same media coverage, they'd be ridiculed as sad and boring. A loud mouthed, nasty piece of work (preferably with a chequered past or parents) gets more column inches or air time, and sells more copy.

The likes of Clifford makes his 10/20%, and the media make their share via the twisted 'celeb' obsessed section of the public.

The fact that she's going through this in the public eye serves many purposes. She makes some money (hopefully for her kids), Clifford makes his %age, the media fill their columns/airtime and make some money, and the aforementioned section of the public get their fill of the latest goss'.

One more thing it does, is make young women more aware of their health. I read somewhere about the numbers going for screening had increased significantly. If this 'circus' helps prevent any more young women from suffering and maybe dying, then surely the rest of it pales in comparison.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing it does, is make young women more aware of their health. I read somewhere about the numbers going for screening had increased significantly. If this 'circus' helps prevent any more young women from suffering and maybe dying, then surely the rest of it pales in comparison.

John.

You're right there John, that's one thing I ignored in my previous post, I heard something similar on the radio the other day, and if that's the one good thing to come from the whole circus then it's been, in part at least worth it. I can't help think there are better ways to raise people awareness though.

Guest Rabbit
Rabbit - Yes I am a christian and I have Christian values, which don't take in racist, foul mouthed scum!

If you have EVER read a Bible, you would see examples of that. One that springs to mind immediately is Jesus and the moneychangers/lenders in the temple!

Your whole rhetoric puts you at odds with your claims to be a Christian, by calling a dying woman a racist foul mouthed scum ...well I hope your God shows you a bit more compassion than you show to this woman.

Your comment about Jesus and the money lenders in the temple is a mystery to me, perhaps you meant to post it on the Sir Fred pension thread.

You really need to find a more appropriate quote from your Bible, they tell me there is one for every situation you can put a spin on :rolleyes:

Rabbit, apologies for not replying to your points in my previous post, it's still early!

I'm not happy that Jade is going to die, but I can't help think it's a fitting end for someone who's lived their life like her, it ensures she goes out with as much publicity as possible, she won't fade into middle aged obscurity and die a quiet 'normal' death sometime later in her life. My problem with her is that fact she's done absolutely no good for anyone in her life, and has made being a stupid racist lout seem like a viable career path, she's a thoroughly unpleasant person and it's very very hard to feel sympathy for her, she doesn't speak to her mother, her children barely see her and her bloke is with her to bask in some of the reflected fame, will any of them actually miss her when she's gone? For the record cancer has repeatedly touched my life and I'm all too aware of the suffering it causes to the patient and their family.

Rabbit - I am going to die!! - You are going to die - We are ALL going to die, we just don't know when!!

Just because she knows she is going to die soon, does not and will not suddenly change her, that is why this thread exists. Her neighbour happened to say what many people are thinking and she replied with a mouthful of foul language - that's how much see has changed!

Brenda's sisater-in-law died from cancer of the liver, spleen and kidneys recently and when the ambulance came to take her away the neighbours said "but it's so sudden!!" we had known for four months.

thats the difference!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

How about compassion for one..Jade Goody might not be most folk favourite person but surely in her last few days a bit of humanity should be afforded her? She is in her 20's what has she done exactly to justify such a callous comment? Unpleasant you call her..well I think this whole thread is unpleasant, and I would rather have hoped that either you or another mod would have stepped up to the plate and done the right thing instead of siding with the obnoxious.

Think it over...

Good morning Rabbit.

I started the thread as a moral poser and stated that It wasnt about knocking Jade. But studying the situation that she and her nieghbours are in,

Dont you find it interesting the way that we have all forged oppinions on a person that we only Know through the The way she has lived her very public life , as opposed to a Famous artist or Musician whos legacy is more tangerble, as I said she is like Marmite you love her or hate her. as a foot note she was born and brought up ten minute down the road from me and for our area she is a picture of sartorial elegance! Trust me on that one at least :D

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Exactly how is a Christian supposed to act concerning the pending (and unavoidable) death of an unpleasant person, Rabbit?

I've thought it over and I honestly don't know but you seem to feel that you do so please enlighten me.

The same way Christ would have?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Rabbit - Yes I am a christian and I have Christian values, which don't take in racist, foul mouthed scum!

If you have EVER read a Bible, you would see examples of that. One that springs to mind immediately is Jesus and the moneychangers/lenders in the temple!

KB maybe a better quote from your bible would be:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" ;)

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

KB maybe a better quote from your bible would be:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" ;)

Does that mean: do unto others, before they do it to you. i.e. get the first one in. :boxing:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It always amuses me how those claiming to be christians, a religion that is firmly based upon forgiveness and turning the other cheek, seem to be the least able to do so and the least tolerent of other people(maybe they're still in crusading mode). :D

Edited by snakey1