Too much rubbish in AN these days....

Well pardon me for hitting the 'reply' (oops i've done it again) button instead of add reply.

So very sorry your excellence and beg for your forgiveness.............

Even so, you could still delete the text. B)

Sorry ayjay, thats far too difficult for some of them to comprehend.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do post some nonsense when mood takes me, and some others take it up and we have a bit of fun in the process.

Can't say Ive noticed. :huh:;)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Can't say Ive noticed. :huh:;)

It's hard to tell what is, and what isn't nonsense with you, Huge. :P

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I have a problem.... I wear giggs so fit into the "D" category,which is bad enough and then I read Peters post about "fat bottomed girls" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: talk about being depressed.....

as to rubbish ...i fear i am guilty at times....

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

No, you're not alone, but I think the main cause is that a lot of posters don't really understand (or take the time to find out) how things work.

Even so, you could still delete the text. B)

Your advice has been taken onboard and noted............ooooooooops , i can't find my delete button. :lol:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Guest Jan V
I have a problem.... I wear giggs so fit into the "D" category,which is bad enough and then I read Peters post about "fat bottomed girls" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: talk about being depressed.....

as to rubbish ...i fear i am guilty at times....

thought the same, Juds....

thought the same, Juds....

Never mind ladies.

Didn't the song go..

"Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round." :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Its driven me to drink jan... just on second baileys....

Is that second glass or bottle Judy???? :o

John.

Guest Jan V

Tough to tell with Judy, John. Sounds she had a tough day but my bet would be on glass and not bottle :P (her spelling and typing is still too coherent)

Edited by Jan V