can someone plz help me???

matt&shevonne

Well I certainly whoop it up when I hook into a lump.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my point was how do they know your onto a fish? are your alarms so loud you can hear them three miles away? , if its nightime how can they see your onto a fish if your alarms are low enough to be heard only by you :confused:

as for being sexist it wasn`t YOUL KNOW when i`m being sexist it applies to all genders

if i was being sexist i would be saying "giggles" " swooning" and other such girly traits

:)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

look chester i did not write a post for you to bag me off i dont care what you do when you catch a fish but i dont shout or nothing im quite normal

it is bloody obvious when you have caught a fish mayb not for you if all you catch is the size of a minow but a decent size fish usually draws attention all i wanted was some helpfull advice not smart sarcastic comments

i thought you people were here to help not make me feel like sh**

shevonne :mad:

Shevonne,

Don't be so sensitive, if we all reacted to Chesters posts like you have he would have nobody to talk to at all!!!!

You'll get all the help you need on here, just take everything Chesters says with a SACK of salt. :D

Believe me, Anglers net forum would not be the same without him though.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

i thought you people were here to help not make me feel like sh**

Truth is, we are not here solely for the former purpose and not at all for the latter one.

We are here because we enjoy angling discussions and some of us because we also enjoy joking around a bit.

Many of us came because we needed help. Those who stay normally do so because they not only like discussions on angling but because they do feel good when they can make helpful suggestions.

But trust me on this one - there is not one single forum member whose sole purpose in reading and posting here is to make you feel bad.

[ 01. October 2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

you cant really stop people watching you whilst playing fish the only thing i would suggest is to have your alarm volume as low as you can,that way if they cant hear it it will be a while before they notice that your playing a fish and by the time they get to your swim you might have landed it already

If you want to fish in peaceful, quiet, surroundings- then do.

You chose the water, not us Sounds like you're on a match water, or another overstocked commercial fishery that gets crammed with campers, i mean carpers.

Who cares if people are watching anyway, let them watch. You're catching - they're not - what's there to cry about?

Reply to Shevonne. I use to hate people watching me play a fish, it also made me nervouse. But the more I caught the less it bothered me, but at the end of the day they are only worried a mere woman like myself is going to catch a bigger fish than them. Ha Ha, so just keep catching and ignore the spectators.

hey tulip bead lol i think you have hit the nail on the head at least someone understands

thats what it is they are worried that im catching bigger and better than them suddenly i feel so much better about the situation!!!!!

ta for all the advice fromm ALL of you lol