Life realy should mean life for this scumbag

corydoras

With just a glance toward a couple of recent threads, this guys psychiatric reports show that he was beaten regularly as a child.

Hmmm, didn't seem to work too well in his case then ;)

It never ceases to amaze me that no act, however insane and evil, is the responsibility of the criminal who commits it.

He was beaten as a child.

He didn't get the education you we lucky enough to get.

His mum didn't buy him a Playstation, Nike trainers..... blah blah blah

Why can't people accept that there are some evil bastards out there and the world would be a better place if a few of them got strung up?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never ceases to amaze me that no act, however insane and evil, is the responsibility of the criminal who commits it.

Why can't people accept that there are some evil bastards out there and the world would be a better place if a few of them got strung up?

I didn't suggest that he committed his crime because he was beaten as a child, I noted that he committed the crimes IN SPITE OF being beaten as a child.

The threads that I referred to suggested that slapping children stopped them being naughty and turned them into upright citizens. I was just making the point that in his case it didn't seem to have worked. ;)

I was not making excuses for his behaviour.

Having said that why do you think that these evil bastards are evil bastards?

Is it genetic? Are they born evil? Does something happen to them that makes them evil?

There must be something that makes them act the way that they do because thankfully most of us "normal" folk don't act that way, so what do you think causes it.

Is it perhaps some sort of mental illness or is it something in their background or childhood that twisted the way they think?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest Rabbit

Yes there are evil bastards out there but in your words stringing them up doesn't make the world any better, but a whole lot worse,. You seem to beat the drum about capitol punishment , however it does NOT make a blind bit of diference regarding murder rates, but it does ensure that we would hang a few innocent people along the way. Can YOU imagine being convicted of a crime that you did not do and counting down the days to the hangman's noose? Thing is it HAS happened in the past, but apart from that we are a more civilised society whereby we do not execute and never will again, so get used to it and move on.

Yes there are evil bastards out there but in your words stringing them up doesn't make the world any better, but a whole lot worse,. You seem to beat the drum about capitol punishment , however it does NOT make a blind bit of diference regarding murder rates, but it does ensure that we would hang a few innocent people along the way. Can YOU imagine being convicted of a crime that you did not do and counting down the days to the hangman's noose? Thing is it HAS happened in the past, but apart from that we are a more civilised society whereby we do not execute and never will again, so get used to it and move on.
Aww your spoiling all my fun. I'd love to have capitol punishment restored. None of this namby pamby hanging though, I want Madame Guillotine, et en publique, pour encourager les autres ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

les autres is innocent i tell e

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Astounding, a post from Rabbit which I am in complete agreement with. ;)

I would go so far as to be opposed to the extradition of people to countries which do practice executions, including the US.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Can you imagine the likes of peter sutcliffe, rose west, ian huntly actually being found innocent on appeal. So i agree Colin, at present we are paying our taxes to fund these sn@t bags a life of luxury, when the best place for them is at the end of a rope. No one complained too much when saddham went.

It would also help trim the prison population B)

Perhaps the argument should be, why does the tax payer have to fork out to keep scum like this alive, waste of money. Perhaps the ones who object to capital punishment pay.

At present this sutcliffe scroat is trying to say he's cured and now wants to go to prison, wonder if this is the pretext to getting released at some stage, once he's done enough time. Can you imagine that, him walking the streets again, 13 i think he killed or was found guilty of.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Rabbit
Astounding, a post from Rabbit which I am in complete agreement with. ;)

I would go so far as to be opposed to the extradition of people to countries which do practice executions, including the US.

Really :o

Such arrogance though.

But I do agree with you (Without disclaimer) that we should not extradite under those circumstances.

i'd extradite them in a shot ,just because the death penalty is there does not mean its going to be used ,if enough evidence is found to convict the person and the death penalty is used fair doos why should we be entertaining these people?

were as soft touch for those fleeing the law already lets shift a few to where they will actually be welcomed not given the goodlife here and bugger the consequences.

weve got plenty of worlds mass murders here already and welcomed open armed its time they were dealt with

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Can you imagine the likes of peter sutcliffe, rose west, ian huntly actually being found innocent on appeal. So i agree Colin, at present we are paying our taxes to fund these sn@t bags a life of luxury, when the best place for them is at the end of a rope. No one complained too much when saddham went.

It would also help trim the prison population B)

Perhaps the argument should be, why does the tax payer have to fork out to keep scum like this alive, waste of money. Perhaps the ones who object to capital punishment pay.

At present this sutcliffe scroat is trying to say he's cured and now wants to go to prison, wonder if this is the pretext to getting released at some stage, once he's done enough time. Can you imagine that, him walking the streets again, 13 i think he killed or was found guilty of.

Why does anyone support the grotesque practice of ritualised murder in the form of state executions? Specifically what is its purpose?

Those who commit murder and other crimes of personal violence either premeditate them or they do not. If the crime is premeditated, the criminal concentrates on escaping detection, arrest, and conviction, so the threat of being killed by the state will not deter those who expect to escape detection and arrest. If the crime is not premeditated, then it is impossible to imagine how the threat of any punishment could deter it. Impulsive violence is inflicted by those heedless of the consequences to themselves as well as to others.

Opposition to the death penalty does not come from some misplaced sympathy for murderers, but rather that as well as being inhumane and barbaric, it sends out an 'official' message that killing people solves social problems, when all the evidence shows that the opposite is true.

I wonder at the background and make up of those who cry for the state to kill, and how much of the reality of the cycle of violent death, as a form of revenge they have experienced. For 'revenge', sadism or deep fear can, so far as I can make out be their only motives.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"