Life realy should mean life for this scumbag

corydoras

"a good kicking never hurt (permanantly) anyone. Pecking order i suppose."

Of all the stupid garbage I have read on here over the years this stands head and shoulders above the rest :blink::(

The only difference between a good kicking and murder is pure blind luck :wallbash:

I must be one of the luckiest "kickers" alive then Sportsman.

ABH and GBH in my CV , either i'm a very bad fighter and don't know how to kill properly or i know when the man has had enough??

Strange how most of the people who i have had an altercation with come back to me , shake my hand and ask that i (we) call it a truce isn't it?

Oh , just for the record , "a good kicking" is slang for a good fight over our way........................never mind eh?

Make what you will of it , just keep reading and believing that the death penalty doesn't work , try telling that to all the devastated familes that have lost children , sons , daughters , mothers , fathers , grandfathers , grandmothers.

Just a thought , but , if a dog bites someone and in some cases malliciously enough , the dog is put to sleep , correct?

A dog is put to sleep for simply biting a person , be it in some cases , provocation , misunderstanding ...whatever , correct?

Why not a human being? Because a human being is a lot more capable of making rational decisions and is the most brightest and wonderful thing on the planet , i hear you say....................?

Why did this superb and superior being kill someone then?

Answer that one BATMAN(WOMAN)

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the bad people should just be quietly killed without all the fuss and expence of a full and fair trial or an appeal process.

Its been tried many times before see here brazilian vigilante squads

and here wikipedia death squads usually in countries with corrupt police forces and/or demented dictators/corrupt leaders whose definition of a bad person tends to be anyone who disagrees with them. It rarely seems to create a major reduction in crime though just a lot of overtime for the undertakers .

With ABH and GBH on your CV then you should be locked up. Interesting that when you were cuddled up in your comfy cell playing with your X box you weren't laughing at the rest of us <_<

Your obviously a danger to society. In fact, to take your own simile you should be put down like a mad dog :)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I must be one of the luckiest "kickers" alive then Sportsman.

ABH and GBH in my CV , either i'm a very bad fighter and don't know how to kill properly or i know when the man has had enough??

Strange how most of the people who i have had an altercation with come back to me , shake my hand and ask that i (we) call it a truce isn't it?

Oh , just for the record , "a good kicking" is slang for a good fight over our way........................never mind eh?

Make what you will of it , just keep reading and believing that the death penalty doesn't work , try telling that to all the devastated familes that have lost children , sons , daughters , mothers , fathers , grandfathers , grandmothers.

Just a thought , but , if a dog bites someone and in some cases malliciously enough , the dog is put to sleep , correct?

A dog is put to sleep for simply biting a person , be it in some cases , provocation , misunderstanding ...whatever , correct?

Why not a human being? Because a human being is a lot more capable of making rational decisions and is the most brightest and wonderful thing on the planet , i hear you say....................?

Why did this superb and superior being kill someone then?

Answer that one BATMAN(WOMAN)

Hmm by your logic then Mr M if a dog injures someone and is then put down and therefore you should treat a person like an animal(as people who have violent tendancies are obviously animals) with your admitted propensity for repeated violent offending surely you should have been put down a long time ago.

Edited by snakey1

Hmm by your logic then Mr M if a dog injures someone and is then put down and therefore you should treat a person like an animal(as people who have violent tendancies are obviously animals) with your admitted propensity for repeated violent offending surely you should have been put down a long time ago.
Should at least merit a birching, 40 or 50 strokes.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Answer the question please....

I have asked a reasonable question , if you can't answer with respectable reason then i care not to bother reading your posts.

Why should a dog with a lower meaning in life be killed for biting , and a man who is deemed as the most intelligent thing on the planet be kept alive for KILLING not BITING someone.

We (humans) are the most intelligent lifesources on the planet , aren't we?

We have the ability to learn , it's in our genes.

Reasonable answer please.....................................the clock is ticking.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Answer the question please....

I have asked a reasonable question , if you can't answer with respectable reason then i care not to bother reading your posts.

Why should a dog with a lower meaning in life be killed for biting , and a man who is deemed as the most intelligent thing on the planet be kept alive for KILLING not BITING someone.

We (humans) are the most intelligent lifesources on the planet , aren't we?

We have the ability to learn , it's in our genes.

Reasonable answer please.....................................the clock is ticking.

Your basing your question on the assumption that i think that all dogs who bite people should be put down, an assumption which is incorrect. If we were to execute anyone who had deliberately killed anyone else we would be short a few military personnnel to start with (or don't we count innocent civilians killed during wartime, oh yes they're just collateral damage) and what happens if the person whom you decide to execute turns out later to be innocent do we then execute the executioner for killing and innocent party?

Your basing your question on the assumption that i think that all dogs who bite people should be put down, an assumption which is incorrect. If we were to execute anyone who had deliberately killed anyone else we would be short a few military personnnel to start with (or don't we count innocent civilians killed during wartime, oh yes they're just collateral damage) and what happens if the person whom you decide to execute turns out later to be innocent do we then execute the executioner for killing and innocent party?

And the ones who ADMIT to killing?

Is it me on this planet who think the world has gone stark staring mad?????

These vile FAULTY pieces of sh1te don't desrve to be sharing oxygen with normal law abiding folk , kill em and kill em very slowly and with lots of excrutiating pain thrown in.

A life for a life.

And the ones who ADMIT to killing?

Is it me on this planet who think the world has gone stark staring mad?????

These vile FAULTY pieces of sh1te don't desrve to be sharing oxygen with normal law abiding folk , kill em and kill em very slowly and with lots of excrutiating pain thrown in.

A life for a life.

This guy admitted the killing Mr M. Do you think he should have neen strung up for being a pathological liar?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11...dnt-commit.html

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote