Sorry about this

Alan Taylor

I'm not sure what one it is Judy, he did say he was hoping to be back home by the weekend when I spoke to him on Turesday.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We think Boston but reception were very unhelpful to Norrie and could not confirm

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

I don't think my usual thing of ringing a certain dept.up and saying its one of the district nurses trying to trace a patient would work ...given Alan's address would be in Holland :(

Well looks like birthday card then to Holland....i think if anyone is so minded to send him a birthday card ....then if a search is done for the postcard's for Sonja thread ,Alan posted his address there.

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

If anyone gets in touch, please give him my best wishes.

Get well soon Alan.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Guest Ferret1959

Just phoned the ward and sent my best wishes.

Didn't ask how he was due to a communication problem , me with my speach impediment and the nurse on the other end having limited understandable English. :):)

just phoned the ward sent best wishes ,Phone Number is 01205445665 they have changed there numbers

Judith

nurse.gif

I met up with Alan and Sonja at Alan's sister's house outside Boston on Saturday.

Alan was really upbeat but obviously shattered from his journey. As the day wore on you could see he was visibly suffering more and more and struggling for breath.

On Sunday he waws seriously ill and his sister spent the morning trying to get some oxygen cylinders for him. Rather than get under everyone's feet I set off back to Liverpool early.

Sonja called me on wednesday to say that although Alan is in hospital, he was feeling much better and was quite lively and full of mischief. Yesterday, Alan's brother-in-law called me saying that he had pneumonia in his part luing and the remaining lung as well, and that the prognosis was not good.

I tried calling this morning but was told that he was asleep. All I can do is keep everything crossed that he pulls through yet another crisis.

Why is it that all the bad things happen to the really good people?

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

PS

I was told that they were trying to get Alan back home early next week,just posted birthday card off to Lincolnshire and just had a phone call to say a patient called Alan Taylor had been taken ill whilst on holiday and was being transferred back home at the weekend ....would we visit on Monday......which hospital was calling .....one in Lincoln...... I did ask if this was a wind up.......

judy

[ 03. June 2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif