Sorry about this

Alan Taylor

Hi all,

sorry to bore you guys with this but I have been getting a few emails and thought it better to clear the air.

3 weeks ago I went in for my 7th Chemo and last week for a bronchoscope (sp), today I had the results.

The pictures taken through the tube were great but he would not let me borrow them :( the bad news is that they very clearly showed 2 active tumours.

I get one more Chemo on the 29th of April and that is it. If it works then treatment will continue,he was not optimistic, if not then it is only a matter of time

In the morning I get my mobile and home base oxygen outfits, just need some live sandeels now :D

Davy, I will be bringing loads of spare air so no worries there mate :D

I am going to look a bit of a plonker wearing tubes and a bottle to work on Friday :D

Thats about it except to say that there is STILL a chance AND I will still be fishing :)

Now there is an idea, some one posted about using baloons for getting baits out long distances from the beach.........Air paid for by the insurance company.......love it. :D

Sorry again.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything crossed for you Alan.

If all else fails i'm coming over to Holland with a big machete, i'll have them bloody tumours out for ya.

Best wishes to Sonja and yourself.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

All the very best Alan.

Paul

No news is good news (as the saying goes)God knows i hope you stay more active than those ba**ard tumors, praying for you and yours Alan, God bless.Dave

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.

Sorry to hear the news, Alan, best of luck from both Peggy and me.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I'm finding out for myself Alan about this cancer business, not very nice is it! Me, like a silly burger, thought that once my kidney was out, that was it. Far from it! The rest of it has only just started.

What's the difference between Alan Taylor and a battery? Yes! A battery has a negative side.

Walk tall mate, I may have to travel in your footsteps soon. Good luck!

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.