Keep it nice please

Huge_Vitae

Mate cut a little cross in the base and you can start cooking them early December.

There you go, stir up trouble why don't you.

That might be fine by you, in your attempt to hijack this thread into an argument over Brit/Aussie weather we see the real side of you Clifftop. :angry:

No REAL desire to help with the subject matter under discussion (for those who missed it, this thread is actually about carrot cutting!) but just, once again, brag brag brag. We have winter during winter Clifftop, cold nights and rainy days when there are supposed to be cold nights and rainy days. NOT weirdo sunny days at Christmas, going down to the beach and oogling at all the weirdos on the beach like what Chesters has already pointed out quite graphically.

One only has to look at the latent heat of vaporised water to understand that carrots and sprouts, however they are cut, cook differently in England at certain times of the year than they do in Oz. With the exeption of length cut carrots cut and cooked by poofters as Elton has described.

Anyway, do you actually have carrots in Oz, I doubt it, and if you do I bet you mix them with Kangaroo sh1te and paint the nextdoor neighbours cat with them or something. :huh:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you come from the Isle of Wight, anyone who walks upright is a weirdo. B)

Go back to practicing the banjo <_<

Typical, just typical..........

Come in late to a reasonable discussion, don't like the way it is going and start the petty insults, well this time you have picked on the wrong poster.

If you think a snooty nosed, northern pretender to a Scots heritage and, a communist subversive homo loving, right-winged faggot (allegedly) who doesn't reside on this planet is going to drop me down to your level of name calling then you are wrong. :huh:

Huge.

P.S. What's a Banjo?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

how to prepare carrots for eating .

1 hand carrots to her in doors tell her to make dinner

2 go to pub

3 drink beer/ Guinness/vodka/whiskey/whisky/rum

4 return home

5 ask her in doors wheres me dinner

6 then ask where me freakin carrots i gave you to put in me dinner

7 go to chippy for fish'n'chips (after you remove the aforementioned dinner form your head/body)

8 return home with peace offering IE Flowers ,chocolates

9 go to bed .

10 sleep off hang over .

Edited by pumphypete

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Typical, just typical..........

Come in late to a reasonable discussion, don't like the way it is going and start the petty insults, well this time you have picked on the wrong poster.

If you think a snooty nosed, northern pretender to a Scots heritage and, a communist subversive homo loving, right-winged faggot (allegedly) who doesn't reside on this planet is going to drop me down to your level of name calling then you are wrong. :huh:

Huge.

P.S. What's a Banjo?

Oooooohh you're so masterful :rolleyes:

I'll show you my banjo if you show me yours :wub:

P.S. Less of the ****in' northern if you don't mind !

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Did you know the Greeks called the carrot "Philtron" and used it as a love medicine--making men more ardent and women more yielding. The Roman emperor Caligula, believing these stories, forced the whole Roman Senate to eat carrots so he could see them "in rut like wild beasts."

I always thought it would depend on where you stuck it??

Works for bunnies :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Carrot Cake :D:D:D

Pervert

I think you (human responders only) are all insane to even consider eating this particular root.

Too much of it will turn a baby's skin a rather strange orange colour and surely any substance doing that cannot be safe or normal or healthy.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I think you (human responders only) are all insane to even consider eating this particular root.

Too much of it will turn a baby's skin a rather strange orange colour and surely any substance doing that cannot be safe or normal or healthy.

Why is it that whenever a thread starts to get interesting a mod has to step in and start laying down the law?

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

So that's why Victoria Beckham is a rather strange shade of orange... too many carrots!

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates