Ghosts?

Peter Waller

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a couple of pics I took inside a church we are doing up at the moment.

St-Marys-Church-Cowes-2004-.jpg

The Dove window is to the East side of the church and came out quite clear I thought. Had to climb 40ft. up the scaffold to get it mind.

St-Marys-Smoke-copy.jpg

This one is from the West side of the church and most of the Ward family (who had the church built) are buried under this part of the church.

Make up your own minds.

Dave

[ 30. July 2005, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: fisherman ]

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Guest Julia

I've seen images of these light anomolies (sp?) before, but as the actual image isn't in focus it is difficult to say.

Will be intresting to see if the modern age helps in the study of ghosts. These days anyone with a mobile has a camera in thier pocket ...and for a lot of pple that includes a video cam too.

Ok...its easy to fake a pic with modern digial stuff, but surely with the number of cams in ppls pockets the number of unexplained pics is going to go thru the roof.... or do they only use them when charlotte church is on a beach?

:D

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Cheers Jon, :cool: I am convinced of that as well.

Trouble is that all other pics of the church were coming out crisp. I took 4/5 of that part and none of them were clear. :confused: :confused:

But I still think you are right.

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Jeepster.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but in what way exactly are you 'involved' in the paranormal?

I have a genuine reason for asking, I'm not trying to take the wotsit in any way.

I have been involved in the past quite deeply and thats all I'm prepaired to say openly on this forum. Except to say, I have seen so many things that would make many people squirm!!!!

I used to think like MLD but, (going back to South African recollections)I was rooming in a house with 8 other guys and the one evening, over a few bevvies, we were discussing why we were where we were. This chap (Neil, I think his name was) told us that his mom would hold seances in their cellar and the one day someone didn't turn up, so he was roped in "to make up the numbers". When his mom called to the spirits, Neil was physically thrown backward into the wall. His mom explained that he was a more powerful medium than she was. Next morning they were awoken to the sound of smashing from the kitchen. His mom explained they now had a Poltergeist that would manifest itself every time Neil was in the house, so he moved out.

As you can imagine (especially after a few bevvies!) he had the michael taken good and proper. He offered to prove it and a few weeks later he said his mom and dad had gone on holiday, so we all went for proof. As we arrived at the front door, it suddenly swung open, WITH BOTH LOCKS STILL LOCKED.

I wouldn't go into the house!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

mpbdsnu:

Jeepster.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but in what way exactly are you 'involved' in the paranormal?

for the last year i've spent most of my working life working on a tv program called most haunted as one of the investigation team, whether or not you think that means i'm 'involved' in the paranormal, depends on how seriously you think the show takes it's investigations!