BBC - OUT OF ORDER

RUDD

ABSOLUTELY BLOOMIN' SPOT ON Argyll

Den, another angry licence payer

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argyll - I couldn't have put it better.

If he is allegedly a dealer, then that £4.5k allegedly may have already translated into stash to allegedly sell to kids for profit. Allegedly. A frickin' disgrace. Allegedly.

Well - he does seem to be swift with the summons. Allegedly.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Well i shall be boycotting the show and so should everyone else. i think if the lower the rating it gets, they wont be so quick to offer money to other scum , so spread the word...

would be worth the 4k if they was to roast him by his bo**ocks live on tv

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

quote:

In the interests of a balanced viewpoint - Peter are you related to Tony martin! [/QB]

Not that i know of Alan :) . what i would say is the 16 year old kid who was killed didn't stand a chance, his parents clearly failed him they themselves were criminals who failed to bring him up to respect the law and allowed him to go off with adult criminals to commit crimes. my wife works with young offenders and often you only have to look at the parents to see where the criminal tendencies come from. I will be watching the programme as i am intrested in the subject matter and say what you like the Beeb usually makes good current affairs programmes.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Argyll - you got it spot on!!

I won't be watching the lowlife talking about his "human rights"! As far as I am concerned (and its about time the courts woke up as well!!!!) these lowlifes make a conscious decision to abandon their "human rights" when they decide to infringe someone elses!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ 04. March 2005, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Im sick to death of the blame the parents excuse I have known some right bad uns that have come out of law abiding families these thugs make the decision to deprive people of their possesions so they must take the risk if every burglar was shot dead maybe it wouldnt seem such a worthwhile carreer.

when you think you know everything think again....

Well stated Argyll,

This type of scum should not be paid law abiding citizens money, it is a BL***Y disgrace .

It also encourages the scum who are terrorising people like SK to continue with their sordid activities.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Ken Davison South Wales:

Well stated Argyll,

This type of scum should not be paid law abiding citizens money, it is a BL***Y disgrace .

So I take it that you don't buy newspapers then?

I don't like the fact that people are paid for their stories anymore than anyone else. However, part of the BBC's mandate is journalism in all it's forms, and yet people complain about legitimate journalistic enterprise of the sort they pay for with printed journalism.

All forms of journalism pay for stories and opinions and either directly or indirectly you pay to read, watch or hear them. The only exceptions to this are commercial radio stations, who are invariably so anodyne they wouldn't go near a story with any hint of contentiousness.

My point is, don't slate the BBC for fulfilling part of their brief using methods employed by their direct competition.

OK, so the interviewee is a low-life scum-bag, but that doesn't make what the BBC did any more wrong that a newspaper paying, for example, the members of the Kray gang for their story or members of the Great Train Robbers crowd for their story - which they did.

The BBC has it's faults, but their news coverage I would trust more than others.

[ 05. March 2005, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Alan Stubbs ]

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine