Fancy Dress Ideas

Elton

Knocked up a Rab C outfit dead cheap,get an old suit at Oxfam for next to nowt. The red braces and string vest you might have to buy. Enjoy it Elton - moderation being the theme! Its always my watchword.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would do fine for Elton but if any of the group of 4 who are going are females, they would look a little strange, to say the least, wearing that rig as pictured. And if they were on the 'place boobs here' side, walking backward would be difficult enough and impossible once the drinking started.

How about this one for a group of 4

an-elton2.jpg

Or for a solo costume

an-elton11.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

So Elton - have you taken time to digest all our good ideas and decided on what you will wear?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

My mad Aunt went to a fancy dress thingy once, the theme was films and you had to wear an appropriate hat rather than a full outfit, she couldn't be bothered to make a hat so she hung a little placard round her neck that read "Gone with the Wind"

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to get some piccies back next week.

I found this werewolf mask and hands for sale, that looked pretty scary (ask my daughter!).

I then got a long sleeve white t-shirt, which I put some claw-cuts in and added some fake blood. The end effect was a kind of 'Teenage Werewolf In London' look.

Only just recovered - got some friends from Liverpool staying and we had a bit to drink :)

Should have some pukka pictures of me getting killed by the man from Scream.

[ 31. October 2004, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Elton ]

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE