So what did you all get off Santa then?

Snatcher

NUFC top

"Geordie Pride" T shirt

Boat rod

Phil Taylor darts book

Bottle of vodka

Daughter comes up from "darn saarf" Mon so will probably get another bottle!

Actually got no shreddies,socks or aftershave this year. God did listen then!

Come on forum folk,spill the beans on your prezzies - even the embarassing ones.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikon Coolpix 5200 5megapixel resolution and tiny!

Just need to go fishing to use it...

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

from my mrs a set of screwdrivers

from me (and my resultant cash crisis) a fuji e550 12 mega pixels to play with .

i bought my mrs a 4 vol set of stanley gibbons stamps of the world to keep her quiet :D

the old camera is now my everyday camera ,4 mega pixels is so yesterday

[ 25. December 2004, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hiya, Had a belter of a day....Got all the Medal of Honour series,(shoot em up games) incl Pacific Assault, £200 of tackle vouchers...Glasgow Angling,here I come.... :D ,lots of alchohol...trying my best to do it in right now....and hopefully later on this week, a new lap top....but dont tell the wife about that.... santa santa

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

play M.O.H. online norrie great fun even on dialup ,not as good as call of duty though although the M.O.H. normandy landing section is stunning

[ 25. December 2004, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just a learner Chesters, Actually I didnt realise that playing it on the pc ,you have to use the keyboard.....very different from the play station one. The D-Day graphics are superb .... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

i use the mouse for firing and moving forward ,the wheel to change weopons ,i usually just use crouch and crawl and reload on the keyboard none of this straffing and running backwards firing for me ,i like it real.anyone having fired an automatic gun even prone is 50/50 luck on hitting the target,running backwards doing the same near impossible :D

another great shootemup without having a bit of strategy is the unreal tournaments pure blast fest and very tiring :D dont try and play them online on dialup you die before you live

[ 25. December 2004, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Best pressy I got was a Joss Stone live DVD. She is swwweeeeet!

Also a Phil Lynott biog, couple a Xbox games and various other bits including a 24 pack of Krony 1664. Roll on New Years Eve..... :):)

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!