Posh, If you are in a hole, stop digging!

Vagabond

Finepix, I don't know them either. However, I've seen Beckham play some excellent football, and I have a lot of respect for his ability. On the other hand I've seen Posh Spice perform, but I haven't got much respect for her ability.

As to the rest of what they do or say, I'm not in the slightest bit interested. In fact, I couldn't tell you anything about them.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finepix:

Finepix:

how fitting i cant stand her :D

The reason all of you can't 'stand her' or him for that matter is because of constant press speculation.

Is anything written in our tabloids actually true?

I doubt it.

I personally have no comment on either of them as I do not personally know them.

I realise this thread is a bit of a 'laff' (and I do have a sense of humour, honest), I just hate the whole tabloid culture of putting everyone down all for the sake of making a few quid.

Just my opinion santa ho ho ho :)

-Julia

nah its not because of the tabloids, i dont even read crap about them its just her snotty attitude and the way people see them as some sort of royalty *Puke* makes me sick.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Well, I don't know the lady concerned either, but you would think she or her PR sec would have the nouce not to add fuel to the fire.

"I don't read books, so what?" would at least have retained a certain dignity, and she would have been justified in adding "...and as from today, I don't give press interviews either"

Speaking for myself, I DO read books, but I never listen to pop records....and to complete the analogy, if by accident I hear such a record, I never finish it

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I did hear that David turned up bald for a major public appearance a little while ago.

Apparently this was because posh had gone for a modelling gig and the bloke in charge told her that she could have the job if she was prepared to shave her tw@+.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Spot on Vagabond..

Steve and others, I watch some football, I have travelled over 8000 miles to watch some games, and David Beckham is a first class world footballer and seems to be a gentleman as well.

Posh....as one of the Spice girls she (they) were delightful to hear and watch (and I'm an oldie)

Now just what the hell gives any one of you clever people the right to critisize either D B or his wife...If you don't like their product/sport then don't watch/pay for it.

And as for critisising Posh's intelligence...you know what they say about glasshouses.

In a world where almost every measure of success is counted in monetary terms, they are pretty well at the top of the pile, and you don't get there by being stupid.

Billy 5000..what is your sport...is it watched by millions every week (all of us morons no doubt)

Rant over :P:P

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

i take it then that posh doesnt read to her kids.

must have a good nanny then

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

"i take it then that posh doesnt read to her kids.

must have a good nanny then"

LOL

:D

Yeah, Dayyyvid is probably nailing her as we speak!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Interest?...I couldn't give a sh*t Pete....

I go mad at my missus, always reading those bloody OK magazines and all that sh*te, who wants to know what hand Jordan wipes her arse with?..

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields