Going away for a while (again)

Alan Taylor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good on ya mate

blurry vision as i read this thread

re injections just aim to miss your fingers works on all the patients i give injections to! pumpkin :D pumpkin :D

Andrew

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

I dont know whether you're coming or going Alan. Could you start a 'coming back' thread and put appropriate messages on that please.

It would help :)

Good luck mate and take care of yourself.

[ 25. October 2004, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Alan

Only just read your thread, so sorry to hear the cancers come back, but glad to hear you've been ok'd for treatment and are sounding so chirpy.I don't know if i would have the strength to be so bubbly in your position .

If anyone has the ability or the right to beat this its you.

I WILL get to fish with you one day, all the best to you and Sonja.

Your in all our thoughts

Gareth

Thanks again lads for the messages.

Argyll, I dont know if I am coming or going either :(

My blood count is all over the place so have to keep taking the injections, I thought todays would be the last and the tablets would take over :mad:

If it does'nt settle down in the next week then I go back in

As for a new topic, well I think that I will leave this one as it is for a while, it shows just how much of a "family" spirit there is on AN and besides that I just love the ATTENTION :D

Sitting around the house was doing my nut in so I went back to work for a few hours today, ok I am paying for it now but it was well worth it, it is nice to be part of the human race again

My neibour has the hump with me, he has been on the sick for 2 weeks with a cold so when his wife found out I was back to work she layed into him :D

Alan

[ 25. October 2004, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan, like one or two others I'd misinterpreted the title of this topic and have only just looked at it. :o

Best wishes for a long way into the future and keep fighting, it tends to be what counts I think.