Deporting hate preachers

Newt

although i dislike the french at least their laws enable even natralised french of foreign origins to be deported ,if it can work for them why not us :confused:

as stated in law we should get no immegrants whatsoever as anyone coming here crosses a country which is safe to apply there in,unless their from a country bordering our sea then non are valid and ofcourse all that border us are safe countries in the sense of their not in danger

[ 06. August 2005, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

The only way to be 100% certain that we haven't got any muslims with terrorist tendancies in this country is to deport all muslims

trouble is how do we know what religeon they support

do we go down the route of deporting all non christians err no the irish problem is a christian effort and i dont believe in any religeon at all where do i go

electricity is the worlds main maker of problems :(

and charities

[ 06. August 2005, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't agree with no migration. We should allow migration in much the same way as the Australians do, on a points system, based on the skills needs of the country.

What we do need to do is impose effective boarder controls and reinstate the so call "prime purpose" legislation that was abolished by this government in 1997. This the legislation makes it possible for people to bring in forign nationals that they don't know and don't love as "husbands" and "wives". It not only neatly shortcircuits immigration rule, it also leads to a lot of young girls of asian decent being forced into unhappy marriges by their parents.

We shouldn't ban asylum seekers either because we, along with every other stable country should take our share. What we should be looking at is an EU wide policy on assessing and placing asylum seekers that both distributes the load fairly among EU countries and restricts where these people can live to their assigned country untill they've been there for at least 3 years with at least two in full time employment. It would probably be a good idea to make this a probationary period so that if an asylum seeker engages in hate mongering or is convicted of criminal activity, not only do they not get their EU wide right of adode, they also get deported back to their point of origin, irrespective of their personal safety.

With regard to the free handouts that make this country such a target, we really need to start closing down the options for a benefits lifestyle and shutting down the grey/black economies.

We should also be getting people who send their kids to schools with no English skills (because no English is spoken at home to pay for the additional tutoring their kids need.

If people need to access public services or a doctor but need an interpreter, they should pay for one themselves - like they have to in Spain.

Advertizing, signs on or in shops and packaging of goods should always be in English or have an English translation with it - as it would have to have a French translation in Canada.

Oh yes, and we should follow the French example of separating church and state.

Not a police state, not an ultra right wing "send 'em home" agenda, just a few changes so that everyone can get allong and we can try to find a common British identity.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Sportsman - You are arguing to allow "Immigrants" to stay in this little island of ours, yet you badmouth the unemployed. Chavs in the hospitals? yes please! I'd rather have them than someone who can't speak english!

As for the "legality of the Immgrants, pick up a map and please explain to us how these "legal"???

immigrants find themselves in the U.K. when they have to go through other countries to get here??

That's NOT what the law says!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I didn't bad mouth the unemployed. I bad mouthed the idea of training them to be nurses. The chav thing was a joke and was meant to illustrate the silliness of the idea. To be a nurse you have to WANT to be a nurse, you have to have a compassionate nature by definition, you can not be ordered to be a nurse.

As for the rest, if you knew how disinterested I have become in hearing the same old arguments trotted out all the time......

BTW, when you get taken into casualty with your heart attack, be sure to explain, in great detail, to the Muslim economic migrant Doctor, that we tempted from a developing country that really needed him, just how you REALLY feel about him being there, and how you think he should be deported. I'm sure he'll knock himself out for you, but do you know, in all the years I've worked in hospitals I've never heard anyone say that :rolleyes:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

It's a strange state of affairs when the Law Lords are more radical then what was once a Labour party. Anyway Faulkner is out to bosh it and **** Blair by the looks of things.

Discuss.

TONY Blair's counter-terrorism strategy is in chaos after the Lord Chancellor, Lord Falconer, flatly contradicted his plans to make it easier

to deport terror suspects. A day after Blair declared he would amend Human Rights laws in order to throw Islamic extremists out of Britain, Falconer said the government would leave the laws intact.

Downing Street insisted Blair's plans remained on track, but Falconer's comments plunged the government's strategy into doubt, amid growing claims that law lords are furious at the plans and have forced a government climbdown.

Blair's plans were announced on Friday when, in a significant shift away from pro-human rights policies championed since 1997, he declared he would not hesitate to amend the Human Rights Act, forcing judges to get tougher on terror suspects.

It follows frustration within the government that attempts to deport extremists have been blocked by British judges on the grounds that they would contravene the European Convention on Human Rights, which holds that individuals should not be deported to countries if they face ill-treatment

or torture.

Blair stated clearly: "Should legal obstacles arise, we will legislate further if necessary, amending the Human Rights Act in respect of the

interpretation of the European Convention on Human Rights."

But only 24 hours later, Falconer issued a contradictory line. "We are not willing to repeal any part of the Human Rights Act," he told BBC News 24.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/index...m?id=1740692005

SandTiger - how are your laws structured in terms of what the Law Lords want to veto? Can they block what Blair wants to do?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President